Shipping & Handling
For your convenience we offer the following shipping options:
|Standard Delivery||£ 9.95||England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland|
|Express Delivery||£ 14.95||England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland|
|Next Day Delivery||£19.95||England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland|
COMPLIMENTARY STANDARD DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £70
Applies to Standard Delivery orders only. Gift certificates, taxes, additional shipping and handling do not count toward the qualifying amount. Not valid for cash. Applies to merchandise only. Previous purchases are not eligible for adjustments
To participate, simply add merchandise to your shopping basket and Complimentary Standard Delivery will automatically be applied. You must select the "Standard Delivery" option to receive the complimentary shipping offer.
Currently, we offer shipping throughout Europe. You can find and select your location on our Country Selector. Additionally, we do have Ralph Lauren stores all over the world. Please use the store locator to find the store nearest you.
Note that we currently do not offer shipments to Post Office Boxes (including British Forces Post Office).
Please note that delivery fees are applied per order placed.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Shipping Method and Delivery Timing
RalphLauren.co.uk endeavours to have your purchase with you by the estimated delivery times below:
Standard: arrives within 5 business days
Express: arrives within 2 business days
Next Day: arrives next business day if placed by Midday
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays are not considered business days.
There are some remote areas where we cannot guarantee that your order will be delivered within the specified timing - Please contact customer assistance if you are concerned that this may apply to you. You will be asked to provide a telephone number on the shipping page of checkout, which is important if the courier needs additional information to insure a successful delivery. You will also be asked to provide an email address, to which we will send confirmation that your order was placed.
We ship via UPS for all options. UPS delivers packages Monday through Friday from 8 A.M. to 6 P.M and may require signature. Please select a delivery address where you will be present at time of delivery.
Orders shipped with Express and Next day will be prioritized and processed as soon as received by our warehouse.
Delivery schedules are subject to product availability and payment clearance. Actual delivery times may also vary depending on shipping locations.
Order Status & Tracking
Order Status and Tracking
We aim to ship orders within 2 working days of your order being placed. An email will be sent to you advising that your order has been shipped, along with a UPS tracking number that enables you to follow the progress of your parcel.
An email will be sent to you advising that your order has been shipped, along with a UPS tracking number that enables you to follow the progress of your parcel. The tracking link will show the progress of your parcel within 24 hours of it being shipped.
Next Day Delivery
Orders placed before noon will be delivered the following business day. Orders placed after 12pm will be delivered within two business days. An email will be sent to you advising that your order has been shipped, along with a UPS tracking number that enables you to follow the progress of your parcel.
Parcels may require a signature on delivery, so please provide a delivery address where you will be present at time of delivery. If you have a registered account with RalphLauren.co.uk, it's easy to check the status of your orders. Simply go to View Order History under My Account. From there, click on any order number for complete order details, including the UPS tracking number. (You can also track your order by clicking on Track My Orders. Simply enter the order number and post code information to view the order details).
If you don't have a RalphLauren.co.uk account yet, set one up at My account
If you have changed your mind or are not completely satisfied with an item purchased online at Ralph Lauren, you can return it to us within thirty (30) days of receipt of item(s) to obtain a refund by following the steps outlined below. No exchange service is available.
Merchandise must be returned in its original condition in order to be accepted as a return. Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed and in a resalable condition. Returned items must be accompanied by the original invoice, all packaging, hang-tags and any related accessories and instruction booklets. No refund will be processed for items that are returned incomplete, damaged or soiled.
Please note that, unless they are faulty, certain products cannot be returned:
• Bespoke customized goods (including those ordered using the RL Custom Shop)
• Perfume if the sealed packaging has been opened;
• Swimwear and underwear where hygiene strip had been removed (please note that in the interests of hygiene, swimwear and underwear must tried on over your own underwear without removing the adhesive strip).
We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any fraudulent activities, including without limitation, any attempt to reverse or seek a refund of a valid charge for an order that has been properly fulfilled and delivered to you and is not subject to a right of return.
This does not affect your statutory rights. For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office, Citizens Advice Bureau or the equivalent in your jurisdiction.
If you have any questions about the returns procedure, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Assistance.
Making a Return
HOW TO RETURN MERCHANDISE
1. How to Return via UPS
• Please return the item(s) using the original shipping box and packing materials. Please include each item(s) in its original packaging, together with a copy of your invoice, the hang-tags and any related accessories and instruction booklets as well as the completed return form, specifying the returned item and the return reason.
• If you have a pre-paid UPS label in your package, please use this to make the return. Some orders do not have the pre-paid label included, in this instance please use our Online Returns Service to let us know why you want to return your item and to obtain a pre-paid UPS label. You can access our Online Returns Service via the Help section on the website.
• Simply affix the pre-paid UPS return label to your package and drop the package at your nearest UPS collection centre. Alternatively, you may contact UPS to arrange for pick-up at an address of your choosing. If you lose your pre-paid UPS return label, or if you require additional assistance with your return, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Assistance. Original shipping charges are not refundable except in case your exercise your right of cancellation as outlined in the section “Cancelling your Order” below . In all other cases, we will reimburse shipping charges and return shipping charges for defective or incorrect items
You shall receive an e-mail notification upon the completion of the returns process.
2. Making a Return to our Ralph Lauren Stores
Products purchased online at Ralph Lauren cannot be returned to a Ralph Lauren store or any other point of sale For your convenience, we have provided a fast and reliable returns process. Please use the provided return labels and make the return via UPS to ensure the timely credit of the cost of your merchandise.
Please note that products purchased from Ralph Lauren stores and other point of sale must be returned to a store in person.
3. How to return a watch
• Please call our Customer Assistance team to arrange the return of a watch.
• We will arrange a Courier collection on a day convenient for you (available Monday-Friday). T
• Once we have received your returned watch, we will check it meets our requirements under our Returns Policy. We will contact you should we require further information to process your return.
• Original shipping charges are not refundable except for the scenarios listed in our Terms of Sale. In all other cases, we will reimburse shipping charges and return shipping charges for defective or incorrect items.
• You shall receive an e-mail notification upon the completion of the returns process.
• You may also return a Watch to selected Ralph Lauren stores. Once your watch has been checked and we confirm that a refund will be processed, you shall receive an email notifying you of the completion of the returns process.
• For repairs enquiries, please refer to the details received with your watch. Please contact us to facilitate the repair. Please note that repair timeframes can vary dependent on the requirement. We will endeavour to inform you of timelines as the watch has been reviewed by a specialist.
Free Online Returns
Click here to start a return online.
Store Return Policy
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it at the Ralph Lauren store where you made the original purchase within 30 days of the purchase date together with the original sales receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition with all original labels and tags attached and must not have been worn, washed, damaged, used or altered.
Full price items may be exchanged or returned for a refund in the original form of payment. If the purchase was made by a debit or credit card, the refund will be made to this card provided the card and the authorized cardholder are present otherwise a store credit in the equivalent amount will be offered. If the original purchase was paid in cash, we reserve the right to issue the refund via bank transfer.
Items purchased on sale or with a promotional discount may be exchanged or returned for a store credit in the amount of your original purchase only.
If you return an item without the original receipt, we may, at our discretion, offer an exchange or a store credit for the lowest known selling price.
Returns of certain items, including limited edition collections, might be restricted or subject to special conditions.
Customised or modified items (e.g. create your own, made to measure or made to order items, items that have been altered), gift cards, swimwear, underwear, eyewear, fragrance, jewellery, cosmetics, toiletries and other grooming products are not eligible for an exchange or return under this policy.
Please note that this policy only applies to purchases made at Ralph Lauren stores. Items purchased from our website(s) or any third party retailer cannot be returned or exchanged at Ralph Lauren retail stores and vice versa.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights and is offered in addition to any legal right to a refund, replacement or exchange. This policy may be changed at any time for future purchases.
We will refund you the original price paid (in the same currency as purchase) for the returned item, less any adjustments or credits that may have been subsequently issued (if any).
All returns (including items purchased through the gift service) will be credited to the original purchaser's form of payment unless otherwise specified on the returns form. The original purchaser's credit card account will be credited upon the processing of the returned item(s), and the credit should appear on the original purchaser's next bank statement.
Refunds of items purchased with a gift card will be issued in the form of another gift card.
For all goods returned by the recipient of a gift, a virtual gift card of equivalent amount will be issued to their attention.
You will receive an e-mail notification once the refund process has been completed
Cancelling your Order
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
Before your order has been dispatched:
Please note that once you place an order at RalphLauren.eu, there is a limited period of time during which you will be able to cancel your order until it is fully processed. If the cancel option is available, you will find a button next to your order on the order tracking page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.
After your order has been dispatched:
Under applicable distance selling legislation, you can also choose to cancel your order within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt of your goods. If you choose this option, we will refund you the full price of any items returned in accordance with our Return Policy and the original shipping charges.
To cancel your purchase, you must clearly inform us of your decision to cancel you contract by sending us an e-mail here or by calling our Customer Assistance giving us details about the items ordered and their delivery date. You may also use model cancellation form provided below but it is not mandatory.
Model Cancellation Form
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
We will process your refund or credit within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the cancellation notice.
How to use your Shopping Bag
When you are shopping at RalphLauren.co.uk and add an item to your bag, it is saved in your Shopping Bag. The Shopping Bag holds products you wish to purchase while you shop. Items you place in your Shopping Bag will remain there until you purchase them, remove them or move them to your Wish List. They will remain there even after you leave our site. However, those items placed in your Shopping Bag that go out of stock before you complete your purchase will automatically be removed from your Shopping Bag.
Credit cards accepted:
• Visa Credit Card
• Visa Debit
• Visa Electron
• Mastercard Credit Card
• Mastercard Debit Card
• American Express
Other forms of payment:
• Online gift certificates
• Ralph Lauren gift cards
Important information about payment:
For your convenience, your credit card information can be stored in your RalphLauren.co.uk account. This is secure information and cannot be accessed by anyone other than the account holder. For more information, see our Privacy Notice. For added security, your billing address at RalphLauren.co.uk must exactly match the address on file at your credit card company. The processing of your order may be delayed if these addresses are different.
Your credit card will not be charged until your order ships. If you are using a debit or check card for payment, however, the funds will immediately be deducted from your account.
You will be asked to provide your credit card ID number during the checkout process. Please see below some more detailed information:
Credit Card ID Number/CCV
This is a 3 or 4-digit number printed on your card required as an added safeguard for online purchases.
4-digits; far right on the front of your card.
Visa or MasterCard
3-digits; back of your card near the signature panel.
If your credit card does not show an ID Number, you are not required to enter one.
PayPal option is used to securely send payments over the Internet. You can choose to pay from your PayPal account balance, a credit card, debit card or bank account. To make a PayPal purchase, select PayPal during checkout on the RalphLauren.co.uk Web site and choose your method of payment. Your funds are transferred immediately and securely.
PayPal is highly secure and committed to protecting the privacy of its users. Its industry-leading fraud prevention team is constantly developing state-of-the-art technology to keep your money and information safe. When you use PayPal to send money, recipients never see your bank account or credit card numbers.
All prices displayed at our webstore are VAT inclusive
Promotional Code redemption is easy and seamless:
Enter your Promotional Code on the Payment page or the Review Your Order page. (Codes are case sensitive). Click "Apply".
If your Promotional Code qualifies, your deduction will be displayed in the payment summary. Only one Promotional Code per order can be accepted.
Please note that we reserve the right to cancel orders in the event that an unauthorised promotion code is used.
Ralph Lauren Pricing Guarantee
RALPHLAUREN.CO.UK PRICING GUARANTEE
If RalphLauren.co.uk makes a permanent price reduction on a product featured on our web store, you may request reimbursement for the price difference within 10 days from the ship date. Price adjustments are accepted on items purchased at the full retail price only. Please note that promotional sales prices are not permanent price changes and are not included in this guarantee.
Please Contact Us to request credit for a price difference or obtain further details.
We work hard to ensure the accuracy of pricing at RalphLauren.co.uk, but despite our best efforts, pricing errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, RalphLauren.co.uk shall have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
Online Gift Certificates
RALPH LAUREN ONLINE GIFT CERTIFICATES
Online Gift Certificates can be purchased at RalphLauren.co.uk and are sent via e-mail, to the email address provided when purchasing. Physical Gift Cards are also offered and can be purchased in-store. If you would like more information about Physical Gift Cards, please click here
Terms and Conditions (UK)
These terms and conditions apply to European online gift certificates ("Online Gift Certificate") which can be purchased and redeemed on RalphLauren.co.uk.
Your use of the Online Gift Certificate constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and keep a copy for your records. The Online Gift Certificate is not a credit, debit or charge card, and cannot be used for commercial purposes including in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities.
Receiving an Online Gift Certificate
We will issue you an Online Gift Certificate when you return a good that a third party has purchased for you as a gift from Ralphlauren.co.uk. The value of the Online Gift Certificate will be equal to the value of the goods you have returned.
Purchasing an Online Gift Certificate
• Online Gift Certificates can only be purchased on RalphLauren.co.uk
• Online Gift Certificates can be purchased in any amount as specified in the table below. This amount may be revised from time to time.
• You can purchase Online Gift Certificates using any credit or debit card that is accepted by the Participating Website. Customer Assistance will be happy to provide you with further details.
• Online Gift Certificates cannot be purchased using discounts or other promotions or offers.
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate
• Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate is easy. The Online Gift Certificate may be used in full or part payment for goods purchased on RalphLauren.co.uk. Online Gift Certificates can also be used for payment instore.
• The Online Gift Certificate can be used to purchase goods at a higher price than the amount of the certificate provided that the difference is paid by you in accordance with the Terms of Sale of RalphLauren.co.uk. The use of multiple Online Gift Certificates for a single purchase is accepted but will be subject to the same restrictions as those applicable to payments made in cash on RalphLauren.co.uk. Please see the table below for the applicable maximum amounts. Cash change will not be given for purchases made using the Online Gift Certificate. The unused balance on the Online Gift Certificate can be used to make further purchases from RalphLauren.co.uk.
• The Online Gift Certificate may be used by the original recipient or anyone to whom the original recipient has given the Online Gift Certificate as a gift for their personal use. Resale of Online Gift Certificates is strictly prohibited.
• Online Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash or for credit or other gift certificates.
• If you are returning a good purchased with your Online Gift Certificate, the value of the goods will only be credited back to your Online Gift Certificate.
• The PIN is located in the email accompanying your Online Gift Certificate.
Check the balance and the expiry date
To check the balance and the expiry date of your Online Gift Certificate please click here. You will need your Online Gift Certificate number and the security code issued to you with your Online Gift Certificate. For any further queries, please contact our Customer Assistance.
The Online Gift Certificate will automatically expire 24 months from the date it was issued or its last use (for a purchase or to make a top up). Please note that any balance remaining upon expiry will be cancelled and unused amounts will not be refunded unless required by applicable law.
If your Online Gift Certificate is lost or stolen
Please take care of your Online Gift Certificate and treat it like cash. Ralph Lauren does not replace any lost or stolen Online Gift Certificate and accepts no liability for lost or stolen certificates or for any purchases made with a lost or stolen Online Gift Certificate.
If you have any questions or comments about our Online Gift Certificates please contact our Customer Assistance.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any failure or delay by us in enforcing (in whole or in part) any provision of these terms and conditions will not be interpreted as a waiver of our rights or remedies.
Online Gift Certificates are issued by Ralph Lauren Europe Sàrl, 24 route de la Galaise, CH – 1228 Plan-Les-Ouates ( Switzerland).
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions (including non-contractual disputes) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Values on the Online Gift Certificate
|Country||Currency||Min. Transaction||Max. Transaction||Max. Balance|
Ralph Lauren Gift Cards
RALPH LAUREN GIFT CARDS
Ralph Lauren Gift Cards can be purchased in-store. These are physical gift cards which are credit-card sized that can be given to the recipient. Online Gift Certificates are also offered and can be purchased at RalphLauren.co.uk and emailed directly to the recipient. If you would like to know more about online Gift Certificates, please click here
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to Ralph Lauren gift cards ("Ralph Lauren Gift Cards") which can be purchased, redeemed and used exclusively in participating Ralph Lauren stores in Europe ("Participating Stores"). For a list of Participating Stores, please click here. Alternatively please contact our Customer Assistance..
Your use of the Ralph Lauren Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and keep a copy for your records. The Ralph Lauren Gift Card is not a credit, debit or charge card, and cannot be used for commercial purposes including in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities.
Purchasing the Ralph Lauren Gift Card
• Ralph Lauren Gift Cards are available for purchase and are redeemable exclusively at participating Ralph Lauren Stores in Europe. For a list of Participating Stores, visit your Ralph Lauren store or contact Customer Assistance
• Ralph Lauren Gift Cards can be purchased in any amount detailed in the table hereafter. These amounts may be revised from time to time.
• You can purchase a Ralph Lauren Gift Card using any credit or debit card that is accepted by the Participating Store or with cash, in which case local restrictions applicable to payments in cash will also apply. Customer Assistance will be happy to provide you with further details.
• Ralph Lauren Gift Cards cannot be purchased using discounts or other promotions or offers.
Redeeming a Ralph Lauren Gift Card
• Redeeming a Ralph Lauren Gift Card is easy. The Ralph Lauren Gift Card may be used in full or part payment for goods at Participating Stores in Europe.
• The Ralph Lauren Gift Card can be used to purchase goods at a higher price than the amount on the card upon payment of the difference by other means of payment. The use of multiple Ralph Lauren Gift Cards for a single purchase is accepted but will be subject to same restrictions that are applicable to payments made in cash. Cash change will not be given for purchases made using the Ralph Lauren Gift Card. Please ask Customer Assistance for the maximum amounts.
• The Ralph Lauren Gift Card may be used by the original purchaser or anyone to whom the original purchaser has offered the Ralph Lauren Gift Card as a personal gift. Resale of the Ralph Lauren Gift Card is strictly prohibited.
• The Ralph Lauren Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash, unless otherwise required by applicable law, or for credit or other gift cards.
• If you are returning a good purchased with your Ralph Lauren Gift Card, the value of the goods will only be credited back to a Ralph Lauren Gift Card.
• Gift Card PIN numbers are located on the back of your Gift Card.
Our currency conversion policy
If the Ralph Lauren Gift Card is being used in another currency zone than the currency of the Ralph Lauren Gift Card, the value of the purchased goods will be converted into the currency on the Ralph Lauren Gift Card before being deducted. For further details, please ask your Participating Store or contact our Customer Assistance.
Check the balance and the expiry date
To check the balance and the expiry date of your Ralph Lauren Gift Card please click here. You will need your Ralph Lauren Gift Card number and the security code issued to you upon purchase. For any further queries, please visit your Participating Store or contact our Customer Assistance
Top-up your Ralph Lauren Gift Card
You can top-up your Ralph Lauren Gift Card by visiting one of the Participating Stores.
The Ralph Lauren Gift Card will automatically expire 24 months from the date of its purchase or its last use (for a purchase or to make a top-up). Please note that any balance remaining upon expiry will be cancelled and unused amounts will not be refunded.
If your Ralph Lauren Gift Card is lost or stolen
Please call our Customer Assistance or visit your local Participating Store immediately to deactivate your Ralph Lauren Gift Card. Ralph Lauren accepts no liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards or for any purchases made with a lost or stolen Ralph Lauren Gift Card.
If you have any questions or comments, please visit your Participating Store, Contact Us. by emailing us, or write to us at:
Polo Ralph Lauren Europe Sàrl
Ralph Lauren Gift Cards
8 chemin de Blandonnet
To cancel your unused Ralph Lauren Gift Card, please send your request by recorded delivery to the address above, together with proof of purchase but please do not send your Ralph Lauren Gift card with your request. Only the original purchaser can request cancellation of the Ralph Lauren Gift Card. If the Ralph Lauren Gift Card has been used, it cannot be cancelled and, the remaining amount can only be redeemed against goods. Once your request has been accepted, the credit or debit card used for the purchase will be credited if you purchased the Ralph Lauren Gift Card with a credit or debit card. If you purchased the Ralph Lauren Gift Card with cash, you will be asked to collect your cash at the store where you purchased the Ralph Lauren Gift Card. Please note we do not send any cash by mail and we do not send wire transfers.
If any provision of these terms and conditions are unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any failure or delay by us in enforcing (in whole or in part) any provision of these terms and conditions will not be interpreted as a waiver of our rights or remedies.
Ralph Lauren Gift Cards are issued by Polo Retail Europe Ltd., 46 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire WD17 1HE, United Kingdom.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions (including non-contractual disputes) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Values on the Ralph Lauren Gift Card
|Country||Currency||Min. Transaction||Max. Transaction||Max. Balance|
Gifting and Gift Packaging
Gift packaging is offered free of charge with most purchases at RalphLauren.co.uk. When prompted at the checkout page, just let us know you would like to make your purchase a gift. Each gift will arrive elegantly presented in our signature navy box. We will include your personalized message, if you like, as well as a receipt (excluding pricing information). We do not sell our gift boxes and we reserve the right to limit the number of gift box requests per order or per customer. We do not currently sell our Gift Boxes.
To return a gifted item, please see our Returns Policy. This Return Policy does not affect your statutory rights. All returns will be refunded back to the original purchaser using the original method of payment.
When you register with RalphLauren.co.uk, you will have the option to create your own address book. This feature allows you to store not only your own billing and shipping information, but also the names and addresses of people you frequently send gifts to. It's easy to add, change or delete information from your address list at any time. (Please note: the information that you store in your address list is for your use only).
Although we allow you to add international addresses to your address book, we do not ship outside the United Kingdom. We do, however, have Ralph Lauren stores all over the world. Please use Our Store locator to find the store nearest you.
Benefits of Registering
You don't have to register to explore RalphLauren.co.uk, but registering and creating an account will allow you to fully enjoy our site. Not only will shopping be easier, but your entire experience with us will become customised over time.
By creating an account, you can store credit card information for easier and faster checkout, maintain an address book, review your order history and edit billing or shipping information.
Storing Credit Card Information
For easy shopping and checkout, RalphLauren.co.uk allows you to store credit card information securely under your account.
All credit cards stored on RalphLauren.co.uk are encrypted for user protection so that no one can access your credit card details.
Once you make a purchase from our site, the credit card you use at checkout can be stored for you in your User Profile. You will only be able to delete your credit card information, not make updates to it.
For more information about Account Management, please see our Privacy Notice If you have any further questions do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Following your purchase, we will send an e-mail confirming the details of your order and the shipping method.
If you have a registered account with RalphLauren.co.uk, it is easy to check the status of your orders. Simply go to View Order History under My Account. From there, click on any order number for complete order details, including the UPS tracking number.
You can also track your order by clicking on Track My Order. Simply enter the order number and post code information to view the order details.
You will receive a shipment tracking number with your shipment confirmation e-mail. Clicking on the tracking number takes you directly to the UPS Web site, where you can follow the progress of shipments.
You can also find the shipping status of any order by going to www.UPS.com and entering the shipment tracking number.
If you do not have a RalphLauren.co.uk account yet, set one up at My account
For assistance with your order please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Product Care & Policy
If you have questions on the proper care or fabric treatment of any of our items, please consult the tags on the interior of the garment.
Alternatively, you may Contact Us and reference the item in our webstore.
THE RALPH LAUREN POLICY ON FUR
Ralph Lauren has a long-standing commitment not to use fur products in our apparel and accessories. All fur-like pieces featured in the Collection are constructed from shearling.
ALTERATIONS IN RALPH LAUREN STORES
We offer complimentary alterations on full-price Purple Label and/or Collection apparel in the following Ralph Lauren store:
•1 New Bond Street
Customers must present a copy of their invoice to the store for alterations to be made. Alterations may take up to 20 days. For all merchandise not eligible for complimentary alterations, you may visit 1 New Bond Street and pay an alterations fee. Please note that customers need to be present to allow our tailors to make all the necessary measurements.
Complimentary alterations are not offered for:
•Items purchased on sale or with a promotional discount code
•Full price items outside of Purple Label and Collection brands
If you have additional questions about alterations in our Ralph Lauren stores, please Contact Us.
FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE
Please use the following guidelines along with a fabric tape measure to be certain you’re ordering the right size. When taking your measurements, wear little or no clothing.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Wrap the tape around the fullest part of your chest or bust, including your shoulder blades, then drop your arms to your sides to measure.
Measure around the middle of neck (at the Adam’s apple). Allow room for your index finger to fit between the tape and your neck for a comfortable fit.
With the appropriate shoes on, measure from your crotch to your desired pant length.
Because sizes across our brands vary, we offer size charts for all clothing to help you find the best fit. Click on the “Size Chart” link on any item’s product page for the most accurate/specific size information.
Sustainable Products Packaging
SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTS PACKAGING
Ralph Lauren is happy to present to you a series of sustainable products - the perfect combination of style and care for the environment.
All our sustainable items come in 100% recyclable packaging, and with no paperwork included. For this reason, if you wish to return the item you purchased, please use our Online Returns Service to obtain a pre-paid UPS label.
Last update: 8th August 2019
Ralph Lauren Europe Sàrl (24, route de la Galaise, 1228 Plan-les-Ouates, Switzerland) and its affiliated companies in Europe, Switzerland and Turkey, together “Ralph Lauren”, “we” or “us” respect your concerns about privacy and recognize the importance of being transparent regarding the personal information we collect about you.
This Privacy Notice applies to personal information we collect in connection with our products and services, for example when you visit our European websites (collectively “Websites”) and or any store operated by Ralph Lauren under any brand in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and Turkey (collectively “Stores”), when you engage with us through social media platforms or when you contact our Customer Assistance.
Ralph Lauren Europe Sàrl is the data controller and is responsible for the processing of this information. Each of Ralph Lauren Europe Sàrl’s affiliated companies in Europe, Switzerland or Turkey may also act as data controller in relation to the personal information collected in the Store you visit, to process your purchases and requests and to improve your customer experience.
This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect about you, how we may use that information, with whom we may share it and the rights you have regarding our use of that information. This notice also describes the measures we take to protect the security of the personal information, how long we retain it and how you can contact us to exercise your rights.
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically to reflect changes in our personal information practices or relevant laws. We will post a prominent notice on the site and/or send you an e-mail to notify you of any significant changes and indicate at the top of the notice when it was updated.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
This section explains, for each situation, what personal information we may collect directly from you (either on a voluntary basis or through automated means) and what personal information may be collected (or we may receive) from other sources.
At the moment of collection, we will inform you whether the provision of personal information is optional or mandatory for us to provide a particular product or service. Where the collection is mandatory, we may not be able to provide you with the product or service you requested if you choose not to provide that information to us.
Please note that our products and services are not directed to children under the age of sixteen and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of sixteen. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a customer under the age of sixteen, we will delete the information from our records.
When you purchase our products or use our services online or in-store
• For any type of purchase, we will collect your credit card numbers and other payment information. We will keep your shopping history (what you bought, when and where you bought it and how you paid for it) if we can relate the purchase to your account.
• If you are in contact with our Customer Assistance in connection with our products or services, we will record our calls for security and training purposes, and to improve the services we provide to you. We may also collect additional information through your correspondence with us.
• If you purchase an item or gift card or ask us to deliver your purchase to someone else, we will collect the recipient’s name, postal address and email address to send the item or gift card to the recipient. If you ask us to do so, we also may use this information to notify the recipient of your gift before it arrives.
• If you use our complimentary personal styling service (available exclusively at our Regent Street flagship store in London), we will collect names and contact details to book an appointment for you and your friends. We may also collect product sizes and fits and any other information you may voluntarily provide to offer you and your guests an enhanced service and personalise your experience with Ralph Lauren.
When you visit our Websites
• We obtain certain information by automated means when you visit our Websites, such as through cookies and web beacons. Cookies are bits of text that are placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit certain websites. Cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site. The information we collect in this manner may include the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet, information regarding your browsing behavior (such as the date and time of your visit, the time you spend on each page, the ads you click on or the website you link from) or the contents of your virtual shopping bag between visits.
• We may also collect information about your online activities from third-party websites on which our ads are served. You may see certain Ralph Lauren ads on other websites because we work with advertising partners (including advertising networks) to engage in remarketing and retargeting activities and to show you advertisements tailored to your individual interests.
• If you link your Facebook or Google account or accounts from other third party services to Ralph Lauren (for example, by using their login features), we will also receive your public profile data from those accounts (such as your name, e-mail address, profile picture, language preference, unique identifier). The information we get from those services may depend on your settings and their privacy policies, so please check what those are.
• If you decide to register to “My Account”, we will collect your name, address, e-mail address, country of residence, telephone number, username and password. You may also choose to provide us your gender, date of birth and to store billing and shipping information as well as credit card information, wish list of products or address book on a voluntary basis. We will also give you the opportunity to opt in to receive Ralph Lauren marketing communications.
• Our Websites may contain links to other websites or offer third party services applying their own privacy policies to the collection of other personal information. These websites or services may be operated by companies not affiliated with Ralph Lauren. We strongly recommend you to read their privacy policies if you visit any of these websites or use any of these third party services. We are not responsible for the content of any website or third party service not affiliated with Ralph Lauren.
When you visit our Stores
• We may collect your image on CCTV which our Stores use for the prevention and detection of crime and for protecting the safety of our customers. We may also use CCTV technology for traffic counting without collecting personally identifiable data about you.
• Depending on the selected payment method, we may collect a copy of documents you provide to prove your age or identity where required by law. Such documents may provide details of your full name, address, date and place of birth, gender and nationality.
• We may also collect information about your device (including MAC address, connection date, time and location) through sensors (only if your Wi-Fi is turned on) for store analytics. We will inform you by posting signs where sensors are used to collect this information. If you want to disable this functionality, please turn off Wi-Fi in your device settings.
• If you decide to use our complimentary Wi-Fi services, we will collect your e-mail address and connection information (such as your IP address and connection date and time). If you access the Wi-Fi by signing up through your social media account, we may also access and collect your public information on social media, except where your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms would outweigh our legitimate interest to collect that information.
• If you decide to join our Customer Registry, we will collect your name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers. You may also choose to provide us with your birth date and your gender on a voluntary basis. We will also give you the opportunity to opt-in to receive Ralph Lauren marketing communications.
• As part of our clienteling programme, we may collect information relevant to you (such as your contact information, purchase history, product or lifestyle preferences, important dates or events, size information, etc.) to offer you highly personalised shopping experiences in our Stores.
When you participate in surveys, competitions, events or promotions
• We may collect your contact information including name, e-mail address and country of residence, mobile number, as well as your gender or birth date. We will always let you know whether providing the information is mandatory or optional, as well as any consequences for not providing the requested information.
• We may also collect any personal information submitted or received through customer surveys, competitions and events such as your feedback, responses, shopping preferences or image.
When you contact us or we contact you
• When you contact or are contacted by our Customer Assistance, we may collect information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, payment information, shopping history and records of correspondence.
• If you contact us or we contact your on our social media pages, we may collect your social media username, your comments, questions or feedback.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will use and process your personal information for the purposes described in this section. Please note that one or more purposes may apply simultaneously to the same personal information.
We may use your e-mail address to confirm your order and to send you marketing communications
To provide our products and services
• We will process the relevant personal information described in the previous section to provide you the products and services you have requested.
• We rely on the contract we have with you as the lawful basis to process your personal information for such purpose. If you choose not to provide the information, we have requested from you, we may not be able to perform properly our contractual obligations.
• When you purchase products on one of our Websites, we will use your name and address to deliver the products and your credit card details to effect payment.
• When you participate in a prize draw organized by Ralph Lauren, we will use your name, e-mail address and mobile number to administer the prize draw and communicate with you if you win.
To communicate and interact with you
• If you have given us you consent through an appropriate mechanism such as ticking a box, managing technical settings or any other action indicating clearly your consent, we will use your contact information to send you offers, news and updates about our products, services and events via the channel you have chosen (such as e-mail or mobile phone). We will personalise and tailor these communications to your preferences and interests based on our legitimate interest to improve your customer experience as explained in the next section.
• You can choose at any time to unsubscribe from marketing e-mails by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in each e-mail (or by contacting our Customer Assistance or Data Protection Officer if the unsubscribe link is not available). If you have opted in to receive text messages, you may opt out at any time (for example, by sending a ‘STOP’ text to a short number) free of charge (except the cost of sending the message).
• Based on our legitimate interest to do so, we may use your contact information to send you marketing communications by postal mail (you may opt out of receiving postal communications at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer or Customer Assistance). We may also contact you about our services, for example to ask you to provide feedback about your experience in our Stores or to participate in a survey.
• We may send you communications required by law or which are necessary to inform you about our changes to the services we provide you (for example, updates to this Privacy Notice, product recall notices and legally required information relating to your orders). These messages will not include any promotional content and do not require your prior consent when sent by email or text message. If we do not use your personal information for these purposes, we will be unable to comply with our legal obligations.
To improve our products and services and personalise your experience with Ralph Lauren
• We may use your personal information to understand your preferences, offer you products and services which are more relevant to you, deliver content and show you advertisements tailored to your interests, and send you personalised communications (if you have opted-in to marketing communications).To process your information, we rely on our legitimate interest to improve our products and services and personalise your customer experience.
• offer you a customized browsing experience and provide you with a great shopping experience, for example by capturing the pages you have browsed or products you have viewed and remembering your choices and preferences (through functionality cookies).
• show you interest-based advertising on third party websites after you have shown interest in our products or services (through third party advertising cookies). The objective is to make our online offers even more interesting for you.
Through the Facebook pixel added on our Websites, Facebook can determine a group of users who have visited our Websites as a target audience for the presentation of Ralph Lauren ads on Facebook (‘Custom Audience’). This service allows us to display Ralph Lauren ads to Facebook users who have shown interest in our Websites or people who resemble our customers. Facebook's processing of personal data is governed by Facebook Data Usage Policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy. If you are logged into Facebook, you can disable the "Custom Audiences" remarketing feature at any time at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_=_
• determine advertising effectiveness, for example that you have visited our Websites after clicking on Ralph Lauren ads displayed by third party advertising companies (through analytics cookies) on certain websites you visit.
• Based on our legitimate interest, we may also share limited personal information about you (such as your e-mail address) in an encrypted format with strategic partners (such as Facebook) to allow you to receive targeted advertising when you are visiting other websites.
• We may finally use your personal information to conduct analytics and research based on our legitimate interest to understand our business, customers shopping patterns, trends and behaviors. For example, information collected in Stores through mobile devices may give insights about traffic patterns.
To provide customer support
We may process your personal information if you contact our Customer Assistance (or we contact you through our Customer Assistance). We will collect and process your personal information to perform our contractual obligations in relation with the products or services you have requested and to provide you the best service we can or to comply with our legal obligations.
To identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activities
We use some of the personal information we collect from you based on our legitimate interest or where necessary to comply with our legal obligations to prevent and detect fraud and other criminal activities.
• We may record your image on CCTV for the prevention and detection of crime and for protecting the safety of our customers in our Stores
• We may record your image on CCTV for the prevention and detection of crime and for protecting the safety of our customers in our Stores
WHO DO WE SHARE YOU PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
We do not sell or otherwise disclose your personal information except as described in this section.
With other Ralph Lauren Companies
We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies, with Ralph Lauren Corporation and Club Monaco US, LLC in the United States, for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
With our Service Providers
We may also share personal information with our Service Providers processing your data on our behalf for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
Examples of service providers we may share your data with
• Service provider operating the contact centre to provide Customer Assistance to users of our Websites
• Transportation companies delivering products purchased on our Websites to our customers.
• Companies providing technical support and infrastructure for ourWebsites.
Where our service providers need to have access to your personal information, we will (1) select providers who respect your privacy and comply with data protection laws at any time ; (2) only give them access to the information they need to perform their services; (3) ensure that they will only use the information for the purposes agreed in our contract with them; (4) ask them to delete or return any personal information when we stop using their services.
Other reasons for sharing personal information:
We may also disclose personal information about you (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as court order), (2) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities, or (3) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or suspected or actual illegal activity.
We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use the personal information you have provided to us in a manner consistent with this Privacy Notice. Following such sale or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that personal information.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal information you provide on this website against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology to protect the transmission over the Internet of your payment card data. You can check the security of your connection by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure site, the first characters of the site address change from “http” to “https.” If you are using a web browser or firewall that does not permit communications through secure sites, you will not be able to make purchases on our site.
Transfer of personal information to other countries
We will transfer the personal information we collect about you to our affiliates and third party service providers in other countries that the country in which you originally provided it, including the United States, and that have not been recognized as providing an adequate level of data protection. In this event, we will implement appropriate safeguards to ensure an adequate level of data protection, including selecting service providers that are certified to the EU-US Privacy Shield framework, or executing data transfers agreements based on the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses. You may obtain a copy of these safeguards by contacting us as indicated in the “How to contact us?” section below.
Our US affiliates Ralph Lauren Corporate and Club Monaco US, LLC, are certified to the EU-US Privacy Shield frameworks. Click here to see our EU-US Privacy Shield Certification and and here to read our EU-US Privacy Shield Policy. US companies certified to the Privacy Shield are recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We keep the personal information we collect for the duration of our relationship with you, plus a reasonable period in order to take into account the applicable legal retention requirement or statute of limitation period, or otherwise as required for our business purposes described above.
If you consent to receive marketing communications, we will keep the information necessary to send you these communications for a period of three (3) years following the end of our customer relationship or following their collection, if you are a prospective customer.
At the end of the retention period, your personal information will be deleted completely or anonymised so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistic and analytical purposes.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Subject to applicable law, you may (1) request access to the personal information we maintain about you, (2) request that we update, correct, amend, or erase your personal information or (3) request the restriction of our use of your personal information.
In addition and also subject to applicable law, you may receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal information that you have provided to us about you. In appropriate circumstances, you have the right to have this information transmitted to another company, where it is technically feasible.
You also may object at any time to the use of your personal information, on grounds relating to your particular situation, where we use that information based on our legitimate interests as described above.
If we use your personal information to send you marketing communications, you may object at any time and without providing any reasons (e.g., by clicking in the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails or by contacting our Customer Assistance or Data Protection Officer), and we will apply your preferences going forward. You also may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us. If you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your information based on your consent before its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer as specified in the How to Contact Us section. Please include your name, email address, postal address. and a copy of your identity card or passport in your request. To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will also ask you to verify your identify by providing a copy of your identity card or passport in your request. If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act.
If you have an online customer account, you can also access, amend or update your information by logging into My Account on our Website and amending your details as appropriate.
If you are not satisfied by our response or if you consider your privacy rights have been breached, you may lodge a complaint with a data protection authority, in particular in the EEA country of your habitual residence, place of work or place of our alleged infringement of the European data protection rules.
CONTACTING RALPH LAUREN
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, or if you would like to exercise your rights please contact our Data Protection Officer by completing the Privacy Request form by clicking here
EU/SWISS - U.S. PRIVACY SHIELD POLICY
Last Modified: August 25th, 2018
Ralph Lauren Corporation, along with its affiliate Club Monaco US, LLC (collectively, “Ralph Lauren”), respect your concerns about privacy. Ralph Lauren participates in the EU-U.S. and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield framework (“Privacy Shield”) issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Ralph Lauren commits to comply with the Privacy Shield Principles with respect to Consumer Personal Data the company receives from the EU and Switzerland in reliance on the Privacy Shield. This Policy describes how Ralph Lauren implements the Privacy Shield Principles for Consumer Personal Data.
For purposes of this Policy:
“Controller” means a person or organization which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
“Consumer” means any natural person who is located in the EU or Switzerland, but excludes any individual acting in his or her capacity as a Worker.
“EU” means the European Union and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
“Partner” means any licensing or franchising partner or other third party operating a store under any of the Ralph Lauren brands.
“Personal Data” means any information, including Sensitive Data, that is (i) about an identified or identifiable individual, (ii) received by Ralph Lauren in the U.S. from the EU or Switzerland, and (iii) recorded in any form.
“Privacy Shield Principles” means the Principles and Supplemental Principles of the Privacy Shield.
“Processor” means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes Personal Data on behalf of a Controller.
“Sensitive Data” means Personal Data specifying medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, sex life, the commission or alleged commission of any offense, any proceedings for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by the individual or the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings.
“Store” means a store operated under any of the Ralph Lauren brands by Ralph Lauren or any of its affiliates or Partners, which store is located in the EU or Switzerland.
“Worker” means any current, former or prospective employee, temporary worker, intern, contractor or other non-permanent employee of Ralph Lauren or any of its affiliates, who is located in the EU or Switzerland.
Ralph Lauren's Privacy Shield certification, along with additional information about the Privacy Shield, can be found at https://www.privacyshield.gov/. For more information about Consumer Personal Data processing with respect to information obtained through Ralph Lauren's Sites and Stores, please visit the company's privacy notices on the Sites.
Types of Personal Data Ralph Lauren Collects
Ralph Lauren collects Personal Data directly from Consumers through the Sites and in Stores. Ralph Lauren obtains, uses, discloses and otherwise processes Personal Data about its Consumers to (i) process transactions they request, including e-commerce and mobile transactions, (ii) improve its Stores, Sites, quality of service, and Consumers' shopping experience, (iii) send communications about its products, services, campaigns and promotions, (iv) prevent and detect fraud and abuse, (v) process information or claims in connection with incidents at Stores, (vi) enable service providers to perform certain activities on the company's behalf, and (vii) comply with legal obligations, policies and procedures and for internal administrative and analytics purposes.
The types of Consumer Personal Data Ralph Lauren collects includes:
• date of birth
• demographic information;
• billing and shipping address;
• driver's license or ID number;
• passport number;
• telephone number;
• email address;
• payment card information;
• checking account information;
• shopping preferences and purchase history;
• information obtained by automated means when Consumers visit the Sites, such as through cookies, web beacons, and web server logs (including the IP address of the device the Consumer uses to connect to the Internet, domain name, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on the Sites, dates and times of Site visits and the pages accessed); and• any other information Consumers provide or generate on the Sites and in Stores.
Ralph Lauren also may obtain and use Consumer Personal Data in other ways for which the company provides specific notice at the time of collection.
In addition, Ralph Lauren obtains Personal Data, such as contact information and financial account information, of representatives of vendors and other business partners. Ralph Lauren uses this information to manage its relationships with its vendors and business partners, process payments, expenses and reimbursements, and carry out the company's obligations under its contracts with the relevant organisations.
Ralph Lauren’s privacy practices regarding the processing of Consumer Personal Data comply with the Privacy Shield Principles of Notice; Choice; Accountability for Onward Transfer; Security; Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation; Access; and Recourse, Enforcement and Liability.
Ralph Lauren provides information in this Policy and the privacy notices on the Sites about its Consumer Personal Data practices, including the types of Personal Data Ralph Lauren collects, the types of third parties to which Ralph Lauren discloses the Personal Data and the purposes for doing so, the rights and choices Consumers have for limiting the use and disclosure of their Personal Data, and how to contact Ralph Lauren about its practices concerning Personal Data.
Relevant information also may be found in notices pertaining to specific data processing activities.
Ralph Lauren generally offers Consumers the opportunity to choose whether their Personal Data may be (i) disclosed to third-party Controllers or (ii) used for a purpose that is materially different from the purposes for which the information was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the relevant Consumer. To the extent required by the Privacy Shield Principles, Ralph Lauren obtains opt-in consent for certain uses and disclosures of Sensitive Data. Consumers may contact Ralph Lauren as indicated below regarding the company's use or disclosure of their Personal Data. Unless Ralph Lauren offers Consumers an appropriate choice, the company uses Personal Data only for purposes that are materially the same as those indicated in this Policy.
Ralph Lauren shares Consumer Personal Data with its affiliates and subsidiaries. Ralph Lauren may disclose Consumer Personal Data without offering an opportunity to opt out, and may be required to disclose the Personal Data, (i) to third-party Processors the company has retained to perform services on its behalf and pursuant to its instructions, (ii) if it is required to do so by law or legal process, or (iii) in response to lawful requests from public authorities, including to meet national security, public interest or law enforcement requirements. Ralph Lauren also reserves the right to transfer Personal Data in the event of an audit or if the company sells or transfers all or a portion of its business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganisation, dissolution or liquidation).
Accountability for Onward Transfer of Personal Data
This Policy and the privacy notices on the Sites describe Ralph Lauren's sharing of Consumer Personal Data.
Except as permitted or required by applicable law, Ralph Lauren provides Consumers with an opportunity to opt out of sharing their Personal Data with third-party Controllers. Ralph Lauren requires third-party Controllers to whom it discloses Consumer Personal Data to contractually agree to (i) only process the Personal Data for limited and specified purposes consistent with the consent provided by the relevant Consumer, (ii) provide the same level of protection for Personal Data as is required by the Privacy Shield Principles, and (iii) notify Ralph Lauren and cease processing Personal Data (or take other reasonable and appropriate remedial steps) if the third-party Controller determines that it cannot meet its obligation to provide the same level of protection for Personal Data as is required by the Privacy Shield Principles.
With respect to transfers of Consumer Personal Data to third-party Processors, Ralph Lauren (i) enters into a contract with each relevant Processor, (ii) transfers Personal Data to each such Processor only for limited and specified purposes, (iii) ascertains that the Processor is obligated to provide the Personal Data with at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the Privacy Shield Principles, (iv) takes reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure that the Processor effectively processes the Personal Data in a manner consistent with Ralph Lauren's obligations under the Privacy Shield Principles, (v) requires the Processor to notify Ralph Lauren if the Processor determines that it can no longer meet its obligation to provide the same level of protection as is required by the Privacy Shield Principles, (vi) upon notice, including under (v) above, takes reasonable and appropriate steps to stop and remediate unauthorized processing of the Personal Data by the Processor, and (vii) provides a summary or representative copy of the relevant privacy provisions of the Processor contract to the Department of Commerce, upon request. Ralph Lauren remains liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if the company's third-party Processor onward transfer recipients process relevant Personal Data in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield Principles, unless Ralph Lauren proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Ralph Lauren takes reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Consumer Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Data.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
Ralph Lauren limits the Consumer Personal Data it processes to that which is relevant for the purposes of the particular processing. Ralph Lauren does not process Consumer Personal Data in ways that are incompatible with the purposes for which the information was collected or subsequently authorized by the relevant Consumer. In addition, to the extent necessary for these purposes, Ralph Lauren takes reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data the company processes is (i) reliable for its intended use, and (ii) accurate, complete and current. In this regard, Ralph Lauren relies on its Consumers to update and correct the relevant Personal Data to the extent necessary for the purposes for which the information was collected or subsequently authorized. Consumers may contact Ralph Lauren as indicated below to request that Ralph Lauren update or correct relevant Personal Data.
Subject to applicable law, Ralph Lauren retains Consumer Personal Data in a form that identifies or renders identifiable the relevant Consumer only for as long as it serves a purpose that is compatible with the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected or subsequently authorised by the Consumer.
Consumers generally have the right to access their Personal Data. Accordingly, where appropriate, Ralph Lauren provides Consumers with reasonable access to the Personal Data Ralph Lauren maintains about them. Ralph Lauren also provides a reasonable opportunity for those Consumers to correct, amend or delete the information where it is inaccurate or has been processed in violation of the Privacy Shield Principles, as appropriate. Ralph Lauren may limit or deny access to Personal Data where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the Consumer's privacy in the case in question, or where the rights of persons other than the Consumer would be violated. Consumers may request access to their Personal Data by contacting Ralph Lauren as indicated below.
Recourse, Enforcement and Liability
Ralph Lauren has mechanisms in place designed to help assure compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles. Ralph Lauren conducts an annual self-assessment of its Consumer Personal Data practices to verify that the attestations and assertions Ralph Lauren makes about its Privacy Shield privacy practices are true and that Ralph Lauren's privacy practices have been implemented as represented and in accordance with the Privacy Shield Principles.
Consumers may file a complaint concerning Ralph Lauren's processing of their Personal Data. Ralph Lauren will take steps to remedy issues arising out of its alleged failure to comply with the Privacy Shield Principles. Consumers may contact Ralph Lauren as specified below about complaints regarding Ralph Lauren's Consumer Personal Data practices.
If a Consumer's complaint cannot be resolved through Ralph Lauren's internal processes, Ralph Lauren will cooperate with JAMS pursuant to the JAMS Privacy Shield Program, which is described on the JAMS website at https://www.jamsadr.com. JAMS mediation may be commenced as provided for in the JAMS rules. Following the dispute resolution process, the mediator or the Consumer may refer the matter to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, which has Privacy Shield investigatory and enforcement powers over Ralph Lauren. Under certain circumstances, Consumers also may be able to invoke binding arbitration to address complaints about Ralph Lauren's compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles.
How to Contact Ralph Lauren
To contact Ralph Lauren with questions or concerns about this Policy or Ralph Lauren's Consumer Personal Data practices:
Ralph Lauren Corporation
Attention: Chief Privacy Officer
625 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
Ralph Lauren Europe Sàrl
Attention: Data Protection Officer
24, Route de la Galaise,
Terms of Sale
Terms of Sale
Last modified: August 2020
These provisions apply to purchases of customers products on www.ralphlauren.co.uk (the "Website") for delivery in the United Kingdom only (hereafter the "Territory").
Please read the following terms of sale (the "Terms of Sale") carefully before purchasing any product on the Website. By purchasing any product using this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale.
We may change our Terms of Sale from time to time. We recommend you to check the latest version of the Terms of Sale whenever you place an order.
The products available on the Website are offered for sale by Ralph Lauren Europe Sàrl ("Ralph Lauren"), a company registered in Switzerland with company number CH-660-0313003-0. Our registered office is at 24 Route de la Galaise, CH - 1228 Plan-les-Ouates (Switzerland). Our VAT number is 060.720.034. However, please be aware that Ralph Lauren has partnered with Radial Commerce Limited to provide specific services to complete your purchases on this Website. Radial Commerce Limited is located at Unit 2, Broadgate, Oldham Broadway Business Park, Chadderton, Oldham OL9 9XA, United Kingdom.
In these Terms of Sale the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to Ralph Lauren and "you" refers to you, the user of the Website.
Eligibility to purchase product from this Website
You do not have to register to explore the Website or to purchase products through it, but registering and creating an account with us will allow you to fully enjoy the Website. Not only will shopping be easier, but your entire experience with us will become customised over time.
By creating an account, you can store credit card information for easier and faster checkout, maintain an address book, review your order history and edit billing or delivery information.
When you register or make purchases through the Website, you will be required to provide certain information including your name, phone number and e-mail address. You will also be required to provide valid details of a credit or debit card (or such other payment mechanism as is permitted by these Terms of Sale) which you are legally entitled to use. We reserve the right to request additional evidence or proof of billing information where we think this is necessary. You warrant that all information you provide to us at any time is true, accurate and complete.
All personal information that you provide when using the Website will be used in accordance with our Privacy Notice and applicable laws.
By placing an order through this Website you warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and that you are capable of entering into legally binding contracts.
We only deliver to addresses within the Territory of the Website on which you make your purchase.
Shopping Bag and Wish List
The Shopping Bag holds the products you have selected to purchase while you shop. Products you place in your Shopping Bag will remain there until you purchase them, remove them or move them to your Wish List. They will remain there even after you leave the Website unless they go out of stock before you complete your purchase in which case they will be automatically removed from your Shopping Bag.
Your Wish List allows you to store details of products that you are thinking about buying. This feature saves your selections even after you leave the Website, making it easy to relocate and purchase your favourite products in the future. Products will remain in your Wish List until they are moved to your Shopping Bag or removed.
Please note that products in your Shopping Bag or on your Wish List are not reserved for you, and they will be available for purchase by other customers until you have submitted and we have confirmed your order for them in accordance with these Terms of Sale.
Making a purchase
In order to purchase products using this Website, you must add it to your Shopping Bag and then indicate that you wish to purchase that product by proceeding to the Checkout section of the Website and entering the relevant information where instructed. You will be provided with an opportunity to review your order, check the total price of your order and the information you have provided and correct any input errors before confirming your purchase. Finally you will have to confirm that you have read and agree with these Terms of Sale.
Once you have submitted your order, we will send an email to the email address you have provided acknowledging receipt of your order and setting out details of the ordered product(s). This email does not constitute an acceptance of your order - only a confirmation that we have received it. You are encouraged to download, save or print a copy of your order confirmation and these Terms of Sale for your records.
Once we have acknowledged receipt of your order, we will check that we have your product(s) in stock.
The information on this Website does not constitute a binding offer to sell products described on the Website. The contract between us will be concluded when we email you to confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched. The contract for your order will be concluded in the United Kingdom, and the language of the contract will be English.
Your credit or debit card will be charged when your order is ready for dispatch.
When we e-mail you the confirmation that your product has been dispatched we will attach an electronic invoice in respect of your order. Please note that we do not issue paper invoices.
Products on this Website
Not all of the products we sell are available for sale through the Website. Additional products are available in Ralph Lauren stores and corners all around the world. Please visit us on www.RalphLauren.co.uk in order to find the nearest points of sale.
In the event that a product you have ordered is unavailable, we will inform you of this within seven (7) days of receiving your order. We will, where possible give you the option to order a different product of the same type or alternatively, to cancel your order. Should you opt to cancel your order no charge will be made to your credit card and, in the event that your debit card has already been charged, a full refund will be made.
We have made every effort to display the colours and textiles of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible; however, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that products will be exactly as depicted on the Website.
RL Custom Shop
Customisation is available for some but not all of our products. Where customisation is available you may request the addition of a combination of letters to be applied to the product as well as to change the colour of the product, the embroidery and the Ralph Lauren pony logo. While we accept most customisation requests, we cannot accept those that we consider inappropriate or detrimental to our product and/or brand. If we do reject a customisation request we will cancel your order and notify you by e-mail. If we cancel your order after your chosen payment method has been charged we will refund the payment to you.
Whilst we have the right to decline your request to customise our products, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any request you make. You warrant that you have the right to make your request and that customising our products in accordance with your request shall not infringe the rights of any third party. You agree that you will have no (intellectual property) rights in your customisation. You agree and understand that you have no exclusivity in any customisation and shall have no claim against us or any other party in the event a personalisation identical or similar to yours is used or designed by any person.
All prices shown on this Website are in Pounds and inclusive of sales tax at the applicable rate. All prices are applicable to purchases made in the relevant Territory only. If your chosen payment method is not denominated in GBP, the final price of any products you purchase will be calculated in accordance with the exchange rate on the date your payment provider processes your payment.
The price of the RL Custom Shop service will vary. The method of calculating the final price will be confirmed to you before we ask you to confirm your order.
Delivery charges are calculated in accordance with the Shipping Policy available on the Website. You will be shown the charges for delivering your order before we ask you to confirm your order.
From time to time we may offer certain promotions for eligible purchases or eligible customers. Please ensure that you read the terms of the promotion and enter any applicable Promotional Code on the Payment page or the Review Your Order page. If your Promotional Code qualifies, your deduction will be displayed in the payment summary. Only one Promotional Code per order will be accepted. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel orders in the event that an unauthorised Promotional Code is used. A Promotional Code cannot be applied retrospectively to orders that have already been placed.
If an error is discovered in the price of any product you have ordered prior to our dispatching it to you, we will: (i) where the correct price is lower, refund you the difference or reduce the balance of the price payable to us; or, (ii) where the correct price is higher, contact you and offer you the option to either confirm your order at the correct price or cancel your order. We do not have an obligation to provide any product to you at a lower price where we have made a pricing error and we notify you of the error before we have dispatched your order.
Our right to refuse or cancel an order
We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to decline your order, or any part thereof, in our sole discretion, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or after your chosen payment method has been charged. If we cancel after your chosen payment method has been charged we will refund the payment to you.
You may not purchase any product from this Website for resale by you or any other person. Product will only be sold in quantities that are compatible with your own personal use. We reserve the right to restrict the quantities of any product being ordered by any one person or being delivered to any one address. We shall be entitled to cancel any order placed by you that we believe has been made for the purpose of resale. In such event we reserve the right to refuse or cancel all subsequent orders from you. We also reserve the right to reject orders from any customer with whom we have an ongoing legal dispute regarding a prior order. We may cancel any order if we suspect any fraudulent activity and may refuse to process orders from customers with a previous fraudulent order history.
Website Price Guarantee
If we make a permanent price reduction on any product you have purchased from the Website, you may request a refund of the price difference. Your request for a refund must be made within ten (10) days of delivery of the relevant product. Please be aware that the exact style, size and colour of the relevant product must be available for purchase at the time you request the refund in order to qualify for the price adjustment. Price adjustments are accepted on product purchased at the full retail price only. Please note that promotional sales prices are not permanent price changes and are not included in this guarantee. Please Contact Us to request credit for a price adjustment or obtain further details.
Gift Packaging is available at no charge for most purchases made via the Website. When prompted at the checkout page, please let us know whether you would like to make your purchase a gift. Each gift will arrive elegantly presented in our signature navy box. We will include your personalised message, if you like, as well as a receipt (excluding pricing information).
We do not sell our gift boxes and we reserve the right to limit the number of gift box requests per order or per customer.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us
Please call Customer Assistance at +44 (0) 203 450 7750 and ask for a personal shopper to assist you with your purchase.
This service will help you to find the perfect gift, provide you with information and answer any questions you may have about our products or the Website.
Methods of Payment
Full payment is required before an order can be dispatched to you. We accept the following methods of payment:
•Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Master Card Credit, Master Card Debit, American Express, JCB and Paypal.
•Ralph Lauren Gift cards and Online gift certificates, if applicable.
In the event that the sum due from you for your order cannot be debited or charged for whatever reason, your order will be cancelled
By making an offer to purchase products through our Website, you authorise us, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to perform credit and anti-fraud checks on you and the payment mechanism that you have provided. These checks may be required, amongst other things, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit or debit card, to obtain an initial credit or debit card authorisation and/or to authorise individual purchases. You authorise us to disclose information provided by you, including personal information, to third parties such as banks and the providers of credit reports for the purposes of these checks, and acknowledge that such parties may keep a record of that information. You further agree and acknowledge that we may make the information we receive from such checks available to third parties including fraud prevention and credit reference agencies. We reserve the right to put in place additional payment security systems from time to time.
For your convenience, your credit or debit card information can be stored in Your Account. For more information, see our Privacy Notice. For added security, the billing address you provide must exactly match the address on file at your debit or credit card. The processing of your order may be delayed if these addresses are different.
We will prosecute any fraudulent activities relating to any attempt to reverse or seek a refund of a valid charge for an order that has been properly fulfilled and delivered to you and is not subject to a right of return.
Order Tracking and Delivery
Once your order has been confirmed, we endeavour to dispatch purchases within one (1) to two (2) working days of confirming your order (working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays), and to deliver your order in accordance with the timescales set out in our Shipping Policy.
Stated delivery times are estimates only and are measured from the date of dispatch. Each address you instruct us to deliver to, including gift-recipient addresses, is considered a separate order and is subject to applicable delivery charges. Customising a product requires additional processing time for your entire order, and all orders that include RL Custom Shop product may take longer to deliver.
Once your order is placed, we will send an e-mail confirming the details of your order and the selected delivery method. Your Order History on the Website lists the current status of pending orders. You may check your order status through the Order History area of My Account or the Track Your Orders option. You can also Contact Us. We will email you a confirmation once your order is ready for dispatch.
We require a signature for all products delivered using this Website. All responsibility and risk for the products you have purchased through this Website passes to you on delivery. In the event that you have purchased a product as a gift for a third party you agree that signature by a person at the stated delivery address is proof of fulfilment of your order.
For security reasons, Ralph Lauren cannot ship any order to Post Office Boxes or accept any order where it is impossible to identify the individual delivery address. Ralph Lauren's policies do not allow product to be reshipped and therefore we cannot ship to an address associated with a "freight forwarding company". We do not deliver outside the relevant Territory. We do, however, have Ralph Lauren stores all over the world. Please use the Store locator on the Website to find the store nearest you.
Your right to Cancel an Order and Returns
You may cancel your order at any time from placing your order until thirty (30) calendar days of receipt of the product. For further details on our returns policy and how to cancel an order, please see our Returns Policy
We do not offer exchanges for non-faulty products. If you wish to purchase a new item, please place a new order through the Website or through our Customer Assistance.
Additional Provisions relating to Cancellations and Returns
Please note that following products cannot be returned (unless they are faulty):
•bespoke customised goods (including those ordered using the RL Custom Shop).
•perfume if the sealed packaging has been opened.
•swimwear and underwear where the hygiene strip has been removed (Please note in the interests of hygiene, swimwear and underwear must be tried on over your own underwear without removing the adhesive strip.)
Watches can only be returned in their original watch case, with your International Warranty card and all documentation and accessories, and if applicable, with any other certificate.
We may refuse returns where products are soiled, show signs that they have been worn, the tags have been removed or the adhesive strip has been removed. Alternatively we may make a deduction from any refund due to you for loss in value of any product you return, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling or use by you.
We will prosecute any fraudulent activities, including without limitation, any attempt to reverse or seek a refund of a valid charge for an order that has been properly fulfilled and delivered to you and is not subject to a right of return.
Product purchased via the Website may only be returned in the manner outlined above and cannot be returned to a Ralph Lauren store or any other point of sale. Products purchased from Ralph Lauren stores and other points of sale must be returned to a store in person.
For further details on our returns policy and how to cancel an order, please see our Returns Policy
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the goods you have ordered, please contact us at:
Ralph Lauren Europe Sàrl
Attention: Customer Assistance
24 Route de la Galaise
Switzerland Phone: +44 (0) 203 450 7750
If you would prefer to send us an email, you can do so by clicking here
You may also submit any complaint about the product ordered through the European Commission platform for Online Dispute Resolution accessible through the following internet address: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
Limitation of Liability
Please note that nothing in these Terms of Sale affects your statutory rights as a consumer including statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. Where a product is faulty or misdescribed you may have the right to request a repair, a replacement or a refund. For further information about your statutory rights please contact your local consumer authority.
Neither Ralph Lauren nor any of its affiliates will be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you under these Terms of Sale in connection with your purchase of any product through the Website. We shall not be liable to you if we are prevented or delayed in the performance of any of our obligations to you if this is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including without limitation, act of God, explosion, flood, war and civil disturbance, strike, industrial action or stoppages of work, force majeure.
Nothing in these Terms of Sale shall limit or exclude our liability (i) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or (ii) fraudulent misrepresentation or (iii) any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Clause headings are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these Terms of Sale. These Terms of Sale constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and Ralph Lauren with respect to the purchase of goods via the Website and supersede all prior communications between you and us.
If any provision of these Terms of Sale is unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms of Sale and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Any failure or delay by us in enforcing (in whole or in part) any provision of these Terms of Sale will not be interpreted as a waiver of our rights or remedies.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Sale shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms of Sale (including non-contractual disputes) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
Thank you for shopping at www.RalphLauren.co.uk
Last modified: June 1, 2012
This Website is operated by Ralph Lauren Europe Sàrl ("Ralph Lauren"), a company registered in Switzerland with company number CH-660-0313003-0. Our registered address is 24 Route de la Galaise, CH - 1228 Plan-les-Ouates (Switzerland). Our VAT number is 060.720.034.
You do not have to register to use the Website but will need to register to purchase goods via the Website. There are advantages in registering and creating an account with us. Not only will shopping be easier, but your experience with us will become more personalised over time. By creating an account, you can store credit card information for easier and faster checkout, maintain an address book, review your order history and edit billing or shipping information.
Products and Colours
Not all of the products we sell are available for sale through the Website. Additional products are available in Ralph Lauren stores and corners all around the world. Please visit us on http://stores.ralphlauren.es in order to find the nearest store.
We have made every effort to display the colours and textiles of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible however, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that products will be exactly as depicted on the Website.
Terms of Sale
The information on this Website does not constitute a binding offer to sell the products described on the Website. All purchases made via the Website are subject to our Terms of Sale.
Ownership of Website Materials
Your use of the Website
You may access, copy, download and print the Website Material for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice that appears on the Website Material. Any other use of the Website Material is strictly prohibited. You may not use the Website or the Website Material for any commercial purpose whatsoever. If you download or upload any materials from or to this Website, you do so at your own discretion and risk.
You may not use contact information provided on the Website for unauthorised purposes, including marketing. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website in any way - including through the use of any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Website - or to intercept any data (including personal information) transmitted via the Website.
Material You Submit
You may not use this Website to upload to, distribute or otherwise publish any content that:
• infringes any rights of third parties, including without limitation their intellectual property rights;
• breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
• is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect;
• is contrary to public policy and/or accepted moral standards, including without limitation: pornographic or sexually explicit images; obscene or offensive messages; material which is defamatory or libellous of any person or which is invasive of their privacy or publicity rights; material harmful to minors; material likely to incite crimes or offences; material promoting discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; material promoting computer piracy or any other criminal offence; anything likely to harass, upset, embarrass or alarm another person or cause them to harm themselves; or any material likely to misrepresent your identity or impersonate another person (including by submitting material intended to give the impression that it is originated by Ralph Lauren or any other person);
• contains among others things and without limitation viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of the Website or any computer software or hardware;
• acts contrary to Ralph Lauren's interests, in particular by modifying, damaging, or overloading the Website;
• is inconsistent with reasonable use of the Website (for example by submitting the same material repeatedly); or
• promotes any commercial activity whatsoever, for example by sending promotional or advertising messages or spam.
In the event you submit any material via the Website:
• .you warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights (including all intellectual property rights) to such material, and that such material complies in all respects with these Terms and Use;/p>
• you grant Ralph Lauren and its affiliates and agents a non exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such material throughout the world in any media; and
• you acknowledge that we have no obligation of confidentiality in relation to any material you submit to us.
This Website may contain links to other websites, some of which are operated by Ralph Lauren or its affiliates and others of which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you. We have not reviewed the information on those other websites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other websites, or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other websites. Inclusion of links to other websites should not be viewed as an endorsement of their content. Any questions or comments relating to those other websites should be addressed to the operator of those websites.
Neither you nor any third party acting on your behalf may link to any page of this Website.
You or third parties acting on your behalf may not (i) use our proprietary marks and logos (including without limitation "Polo", "Ralph Lauren", "Polo Ralph Lauren", Lauren" and "Denim & Supply") as meta tags or any other "hidden text"; or (ii) use framing technology to enclose any content included on the Website, without our prior written consent.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that you do the same. If you think your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our Legal Department, who can be reached at:
Ralph Lauren Europe SARL Attention: European Head of the Legal Division Legal Division 24 Route de la Galaise 1228 Plan-les-Ouates Switzerland Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: +41 22 562 5586
In order for us to more effectively assist you, the notification must include all of the following:
• a description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed;
• information reasonably sufficient to locate the material in question on the Website;
• your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit Ralph Lauren to contact you;
• a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
• a signed statement by you confirming that all of the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Ralph Lauren reserves the absolute right to remove any material from the Website in it sole discretion at any time.
The information on this Website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon. Save as provided in our Terms of Sale we are not responsible if information made available on this Website is not accurate, complete or current. We reserve the right to amend or correct the content on the Website at any time without prior notice or liability to you.
Ralph Lauren provides you with access to the Website on the basis that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, conditions and other terms of any kind (including, without limitation, any warranty that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the Website will be secure; that the Website or the server that makes the Website available will be virus-free; or that information on the Website will be complete, accurate or timely.
Ralph Lauren, our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, wasted management or office time and whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable) in connection with (i) this Website and the Website Material, (ii) the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, (iii) any websites linked to this Website or the material on such linked websites, and (iv) any information on this Website. Your sole and exclusive remedy for any of the foregoing or any dispute with Ralph Lauren, our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, is to discontinue your use of the Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If any material on this Website, or your use of the Website, is contrary to the laws of the place where you are when you access it, the Website is not intended for you, and we ask you not to use the Website. You are responsible for informing yourself of the laws of your jurisdiction and complying with them.
Clause headings are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these conditions.
How to Contact Us
Phone: +34 (0) 912757399
Thank you for visiting us at www.RalphLauren.es
Last update: May 25th 2018
Ralph Lauren Europe Sàrl “Ralph Lauren”, “we” or “us” respects your concerns about privacy and recognizes the importance of being transparent regarding the personal information we collect about you.
This Cookie Notice sets out what you need to know about the cookies and similar technologies that we use on the website you visit (individually the “Website” and collectively the “Websites”) and why we use them. You should also read our Customer Privacy Notice to find out what we do with the information we gather from the Website.
Any changes to this Cookie Notice will be posted here and notified to you through a cookie banner, where applicable. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such changes.
If you do not accept the use of these cookies, please disable them by following the instructions in this Cookie Notice.
Like many companies, we use “cookies” on this Website to offer you a unique browsing experience. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that may be placed on your browser, computer or device when you visit certain websites to collect and track information about your use of the websites. For example, cookies can be used to remember the pages you have visited, the time you have spent on each page or what is in your shopping basket. Cookies can be in the form of session cookies (meaning that they will be deleted from your computer or device after you leave the Website) or persistent cookies (meaning that they will remain on your computer or device until your delete them or until they expire). Cookies may be placed on our Website by us or by our service providers, in which case they are known as third party cookies.
Certain pages on our Websites also contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These are small image files which may be placed in a web page or an email to record browsing behaviour. For example, web beacons can be used to verify that a promotional e-mail has been viewed.
Please note that cookies and web beacons cannot harm your computer or device.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITES:
For a full list of cookies used on our Websites, click here.
1) Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to allow you to move around the Website safely and use all its features.
For example, we use these cookies to
• Allow you to access secure areas of the Website;
• Remember if you have accepted the cookie banner displayed on our Website
• Remember information you have previously entered to complete a form;
• Allow you to place products in your shopping bag.
We use these cookies to enable the services on our Websites that you have specifically requested. This category of cookies should not be disabled. If you use your browser settings to block these strictly necessary cookies, we cannot guarantee your security or predict how our Website will perform during your visit.
2) Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow us to offer you a customized browsing experience.
For example, we use these cookies to
• Remember the choice you have made on your previous visit (such as your preferred language or location)
• Remember products you have placed in your shopping bag;
• Offer you live chat session.
• Remember products you viewed or purchased in previous visits.
The information gathered by functionality cookies may be anonymized and will not be linked to information about how you use other websites.
3) Performance and Analytics Cookies
These cookies collect general information about how our Website is used.
For example, we use these cookies to
• Record the number of visitors coming to our Website;
• Identifying errors which may occur during your browsing experience;
• Measure the effectiveness of our advertising, for example by verifying from which website visitors have arrived
These cookies allow us to generate usage reports and statistics on how visitors use our Website and to improve the user experience and the quality of our Website. Such analysis may be conducted by third parties in which case they are considered as third party cookies. In particular, we use Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to measure the effectiveness of our advertising and track how visitors use our Website.
4) Social Media and Advertising Cookies
These cookies are placed by third party advertising companies and collect information about your browsing habits in order to display advertising more relevant to your interests based on your online navigation.
For example, we use these cookies to
• Show you interest-based advertising following a visit on our Website;
• Provide third party advertising companies and social networks (such as Facebook or Twitter) information about your visit on our Website so that they can show you interest-based advertising;
• Control advertising effectiveness through tracking lead conversion (track that you have made a purchase after following a link to our Website from another third party website)
If you disable these cookies, you will not experience our targeted advertising across the different websites you visit.
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES:
You can manage cookies through your web browser settings. If you decide to change your settings and disable cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our Website features. For example, if you turn off strictly necessary cookies or refuse them, you will not be able to make purchase on the Website.
For general information on how to set your cookie preferences using your web browser, please see: www.allaboutcookies.org
The following external links also explain you how to manage cookies for the most common browsers:
You may also opt out of:
•aggregation and analysis of data about your visits to our Website collected by Adobe, by clicking here.
•Information about your visits to our Website being included in Google Analytics reports by clicking here.
Finally, if you want to opt out from interest-based ads, you can manage your preferences by visiting the following websites:
or by changing your settings on each third party website. For example:
- For Facebook, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/ads
- For Google, please visit https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=en
If you have any questions or comments about this Cookie Notice or about our Privacy Notice, please contact us as indicated below:
Ralph Lauren Europe SARL
Attention: Data Protection Officer
24, Route de la Galaise
1228 Plan-les-Ouates Switzerland
Data Protection Form
Corporate Responsibility Report
Please click here for our Corporate Responsibility Report.
UK Modern Slavery Act
UK MODERN SLAVERY ACT
Ralph Lauren Corporation and its subsidiaries (“Ralph Lauren”) has built its brand around the consistent production of high quality products, from apparel and home furnishings to fragrances and accessories, and its commitment to conducting business according to the highest ethical and legal standards.
We require all vendors, factories, and contractors to adhere to our Operating Guidelines which set forth our business, legal and ethical standards in the following areas: occupational health and safety, fair wages and benefits, work hours, transparent record keeping practices, freedom of association, sub-contracting, customs compliance, product safety, conflicts of interest, anti-bribery, environmental sustainability, and prohibitions on child labor, forced labor, prison labor, discrimination, and harassment. We apply the same standards and principles to our own organization, to ensure the same level of protection to our employees.
Ralph Lauren supports the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 and the UK Modern Slavery Act of 2015.
Ralph Lauren requires all of its suppliers to prohibit the hiring of slave labor and prevent practices that could contribute to human trafficking.
To eradicate slavery and human trafficking from our supply chain, we:
• verify product supply chains using third party auditors to ensure that our product supply chains are compliant with our Operating Guidelines and applicable laws and regulations prohibiting slave labor and human trafficking;
• conduct independent audits of our suppliers to evaluate their compliance with our Operating Guidelines and applicable laws and regulations prohibiting slave labor and human trafficking;
• require certification by our suppliers that materials incorporated into our products comply with our Operating Guidelines and applicable laws and regulations prohibiting slave labor and human trafficking in countries where our suppliers are doing business;
• maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees and contractors failing to meet our Operating Guidelines prohibiting slave labor and human trafficking; and
• provide training for our supply chain executives and employees on the prevention of human trafficking and slave labor.
Ralph Lauren reputation for product excellence begins in our suppliers’ facilities.
RALPH LAUREN OPERATING GUIDELINES
RALPH LAUREN CORPORATION and its affiliates and subsidiaries (including CHAPS and CLUB MONACO) are dedicated to conducting our operations throughout the world on principles of ethical business practices and the recognition of the dignity of their employees. We expect our business partners and their suppliers, product suppliers, material and trim suppliers, service providers, and subcontractors to respect and adhere to our guidelines and to all applicable laws and regulations in the operation of their business. If the Company’s Guidelines or Policies conflict with a law, the highest standard shall prevail.
Our business partners and their affiliates must be transparent in all record keeping and embrace a fundamental effort toward operational efficiencies, social compliance, environmental sustainability and continuous improvement.
- LEGAL AND ETHICAL STANDARDS
Our Suppliers must comply with all international, national and local laws including but not limited to: International Trade, Hazardous Substances, Product Safety, Anti-bribery, Conflicts of Interest, Labor and Intellectual Property.
International Trade Compliance – Suppliers must comply with all applicable international laws relating to the import and export of products including country of origin labeling and product labeling. Suppliers are expected to participate in the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism Program (C-TPAT) as directed by the US Department of Homeland Security for all products and services.
Product Safety and Continuing Hazardous Substances Guarantee – Suppliers must comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to product safety and hazardous substances for the state and the country of sale. We abide by the American Apparel and Footwear Association’s Restricted Substance Listing and REACH regulations.
Conflicts of Interest / Anti-Bribery – Suppliers shall never offer or except, either directly or indirectly, compensation of any value (gifts, discounts, services, loans, payments) to or from any Ralph Lauren employee or affiliate, service provider or to government or political officials.
Subcontracting – Suppliers may only subcontract to preapproved suppliers for manufacturing or services according to our corporate requirements. Suppliers are responsible for ensuring that their subcontracted suppliers meet the same criteria herein. We have zero tolerance for unapproved and/or unauthorized subcontractors.
- LABOR STANDARDS
Employment Relationships – All engagement and employment of work must be strictly voluntary. Obligations to employees under labor or social security laws and regulations arising from the regular employment relationship shall not be avoided through the use of schemes designed to circumvent national or local wages, benefits or other labor laws. Suppliers should use temporary contracts only when absolutely necessary and to gradually provide permanent employment.
Wages and Benefits - Suppliers must comply with all laws regulating national and local wages, overtime compensation, and legally mandated benefits. Wage and benefit policies must be consistent with prevailing national standards. Wages should be paid timely and include a wage calculation for each pay period.
Working Hours – All regular and overtime hours must be voluntary and in accordance with national laws. Employees must not be required to work excessive working hours and overtime and have at least one day off in seven.
Transparent Record Keeping – We have zero tolerance for incomplete record keeping. We expect that all record keeping will be accurate and transparent at all times.
Health and Safety – Suppliers must ensure that their employees are provided a safe and healthy work environment. Workers are not subject to unsanitary or hazardous living or working conditions. Supplier-provided housing facilities shall be in a separate building and not attached to factory or warehouse facilities. Every supplier has an obligation to building and fire safety and must practice emergency evacuations regularly and inspect exit doors for proper emergency use several times daily.
Child Labor - Suppliers must not use child labor, defined as employees under the age of 16. Employees between the ages of 16 and 18 should not be subject to night work or hazardous work. Apprenticeship programs will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Freedom of Association - Suppliers should respect the legal rights of employees to freely, and without harassment, participate in organizations of their choice and to bargain collectively. Where the right to freedom of association and collective bargaining is restricted under law, the supplier allows the development of parallel means for independent and free association and bargaining. Workers who have made the decision to participate in such organizations shall not be the object of discrimination or disciplinary actions. Representatives of the organizations shall have access to their members under conditions of local laws or mutual agreement between the employer and the organization.
Forced or Bonded Labor - Suppliers will not work with or arrange for purchase of any materials or services that supports or utilizes forced labor, bonded labor, or labor obtained through human trafficking, coercion or slavery. All labor must be strictly voluntary.
Disciplinary Practices - Suppliers will not employ any form of physical or mental coercion, or punishment or monetary fines against employees.
Discrimination and Harassment - Suppliers will not practice any form of discrimination or harassment in hiring and employment, including pay, based on race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, and ethnic or national origin or any other characteristic protected by law.
- ANIMAL WELFARE AND ENVIRONMENTAL STANDARDS
Our Suppliers must embrace a fundamental concern for animal welfare and for environmental protection and conduct their operations consistent with local and internationally recognized environmental laws and best practices. They must also operate and source in such a manner that respects the environment and local communities, with particular concern to avoid deforestation, pollution, habitat loss and rising greenhouse gas emissions.
Animal Sourcing Principles – Suppliers must share our commitment to principles, practices and regulations that require animals in our supply chain to be treated ethically and humanely. We expect suppliers to comply with the Five Animal Freedoms in the care of any animals.
Environmental Permits - Suppliers must comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations in the country where they operate. All relevant licenses and permits must be current.
Wastewater Management – Suppliers should strive to use water efficiently. All discharges of wastewater must be in compliance with relevant local laws or Business for Social Responsibility Guidelines.
Waste Management – Suppliers should strive to minimize waste and have procedures in place to properly dispose of both hazardous and nonhazardous waste.
Chemical Management – Chemicals must be properly stored and labelled. Chemicals used in our product must comply with the American Apparel and Footwear Association’s Restricted Substance Listing and REACH regulations.
Last Revision: May 2019
Ralph Lauren Europe Sàrl
24, Route de la Galaise
CH - 1228 Plan-les-Ouates
Trade Register: Canton of Geneva
Trade Register Number: CHE-109.810.419
VAT Number: GB 923 0961 34
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 450 7750 (non premium phone number)
UK and California Transparency Act
UK AND CALIFORNIA TRANSPARENCY ACTS IN SUPPLY CHAINS (MMXVIII)
Ralph Lauren Corporationand its affiliates and subsidiaries (including CHAPS and CLUB MONACO), has built its brand around the consistent production of high-quality products, from apparel and home furnishings to fragrances and accessories, and its commitment to conducting business according to the highest ethical and legal standards.
We require all suppliers, factories, and contractors to adhere to our Operating Guidelines which set forth our business, legal, and ethical expectations and standards in the following areas: occupational health and safety, fair wages and benefits, work hours, transparent record-keeping practices, freedom of association, sub-contracting, customs compliance, product safety, conflicts of interest, anti-bribery, environmental sustainability, and prohibitions on child labor, forced labor, prison labor, discrimination, and harassment. In addition to our Operating Guidelines, our Foreign Migrant Workers Policy mandates ethical recruitment practices, including mandatory local language employment contracts, and the prohibition of worker-paid fees and end of contract travel expenses.
Ralph Lauren Corporation supports the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 and the UK 2015 Modern Slavery Act.
Ralph Lauren Corporation requires all of its suppliers to prohibit the hiring of slave labor and prevent practices that could contribute to human trafficking.
To eradicate slavery and human trafficking from our supply chain, we:
• verify product supply chains using third-party auditors to ensure that our product supply chains are compliant with our Operating Guidelines and our Foreign Migrant Workers Policy and all applicable laws and regulations prohibiting slave labor and human trafficking;
• conduct independent audits of our suppliers to evaluate their compliance with our Operating Guidelines and our Foreign Migrant Workers Policy and all applicable laws and regulations prohibiting slave labor and human trafficking;
• require certification by our suppliers that materials incorporated into our products comply with our Operating Guidelines and our Foreign Migrant Workers Policy and all applicable laws and regulations prohibiting slave labor and human trafficking in countries where our suppliers are doing business;
• maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees and contractors failing to meet our Operating Guidelines and our Foreign Migrant Workers Policy prohibiting slave labor and human trafficking;
• and provide training for our supply chain executives and employees on the prevention of human trafficking and slave labor.
Last revision 8.2018
Included with your Polo 11 or Glacier Jacket is:
• A Mophie Battery
• Instruction Manual
• QR code
HOW TO USE
The battery should be attached using the USB attachment in the Jacket. To operate, please use the dedicated app, RL HEAT that can be downloaded via the App Store or Google Play.
The app pairs with the Jacket using Bluetooth. Turn battery on and connect it to the Jacket USB. The LED on the Jacket’s USB will light up to indicate it’s receiving power. Your phone should be within a metre of the jacket to connect to Bluetooth. Launch the app and tap the “PAIR” icon.
The app will allow you to control the heat of the Jacket.
Please remove the battery before washing. Refer to the care tag on the Jacket or the user manual included for specific washing instructions.
As the Jacket has a lithium battery, we will ship it separately to other items you may purchase. This means that if you have other products in your order, you will receive separate shipping emails enabling you to track the separate packages.
If you purchase more than one heated jacket, a maximum of two will be in a parcel, so you may also have more than one shipment per order.
BATTERY LIFE AND USE
On a full charge, the battery will last up to 10 hours on a low setting and up to 3 hours on a high setting.
Other USB batteries can also be used to heat the jacket.
Your Mophie battery is a gift with the purchase of the Polo 11 or Glacier jackets, therefore we are unable to replace these.
Your Mophie battery has a 2-year manufacturer warranty, details can be found in the packaging with the battery. Please ensure you register your battery to activate the warranty.
HOW TO RETURN A HEATED JACKET
We hope that you enjoy your heated jacket, however we understand that sometimes returns need to be made. If you wish to return a heated jacket to us for a refund, please follow the below:
• Contact Customer Assistance to advise you’d like to make the return.
• The team will provide a special returns label to use with UPS.
• Complete the return form sent with the item
• Attach the label to the outside of the parcel
• Arrange a collection with UPS or take to your nearest UPS parcelshop.
• Once we’ve received the return and verified the item/s we’ll send you an email to confirm the refund has been processed.
For full details on conditions for returns, please see here.
WHAT TO INCLUDE:
Please return all items that arrived with the Jacket so that we can process your return as quickly as possible.
• The Jacket
• A Mophie Battery
• A user Manual
It’s important that you follow the returns instructions for these specific products. Returns made using other carriers or using other Ralph Lauren returns labels you have, may not reach our facility to be processed. A specific service is required that can transport lithium batteries so please do contact Customer Assistance to arrange your return.
Polo 11 and Glacier Jackets - Manual
Our Customer Assistance team continues to be available to help by email or chat between the hours of:
• Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 21:00 GMT
• Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays from 09:00 to 17:30 GMT
You can contact Ralph Lauren Customer Assistance Team via e-mail at: CustomerAssistance@RalphLauren.co.uk. If you prefer chatting with one of our representatives, click the blue label on the bottom-right of this screen and a member of our team will respond as soon as possible.
One of our representatives will be happy to assist you over the phone at the following number:
UK: +44 (0) 203 450 7750
• Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 GMT
• Saturday from 09:00 to 17:00 GMT
In addition, you can refer to the Customer Service Menu on the left side of this screen for answers to the most frequently asked questions.