Madras Light Ricky 40
Select your size and we'll email you if it's back in stock
- ONE SIZE
A refreshed rendition of Ralph Lauren's iconic handbag, the Light Ricky 40 is realised utilising the same artisanal process as the original in a less structured, lighter-weight version. The ultimate statement of Ralph Lauren's dedication to care and attention to detail, this luxurious bag, which is named for Mr. Lauren's original muse and wife, is handcrafted in Italy by some of the world's most skilled artisans. For Spring 2020, this signature piece is updated in cotton drill printed with a vibrant madras-inspired plaid, coated for a high-shine finish, and trimmed with supple leather in coordinating hues.
- Two top leather handles, each with a 6.4 cm drop. Removable leather crossbody strap with a 38.7 cm maximum drop.
- Front flap secures with a leather-covered Ricky lock. Two leather straps loop through the front and secure with polished roller buckles.
- Lined with nappa lambskin. Two attached keys in a removable leather key bell. Interior slip pocket. Interior plaque engraved with "Ralph Lauren Made in Italy".
- Reinforced base. Interior base embossed and then foil-printed with "Ralph Lauren Made in Italy".
- 29.8 cm H x 40 cm L x 19.1 cm D.
- Cotton, leather, lambskin.
- Made in Italy.
- Includes a dust bag and a card of authenticity.
|We currently offer 3 methods of delivery: Standard, Express and Next Day (all deliveries are made from Monday to Friday from 8am to 7pm).
• Standard Delivery, which costs £9.95, arrives within five business days. Should your order be more than £70, you can enjoy complimentary Standard Delivery.
• Express Delivery, which costs £14.95, arrives within two business days.
• Next Day Delivery, which costs £19.95, arrives the next business day if the order is placed before 12pm Monday- Friday. If the order is placed after 12pm or on a non business day, it will arrive within two business days.
Our team of experts are ready to assist you with attentive one-on-one service in-store or online – Explore Now