This product is available to purchase in-store only. Please contact the St Germain store for more details via StGermain-WatchReturn@RalphLauren.com
A vivid expression of Ralph Lauren's deep appreciation for tradition and enduring style, the RL Stirrup collection captures our equestrian heritage with its signature stirrup-shaped silhouette. Designed with a polished stainless steel case and a supple calfskin strap with a unique stirrup-inspired closure, this watch features a lacquered dial with Roman numerals, a printed minute track, oxidised sword-shaped hands, and a sweeping second hand. This classic, water-resistant timepiece is equipped with an RL300-1 calibre self-winding manufacture mechanical movement that provides a 42-hour power reserve. Elegant and distinctive, this iconic collection offers timeless sophistication and the ultimate in Swiss-made technical precision.
- Case material: stainless steel. Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Crown: stainless steel with our "RL" logo.
- Dial: off-white; lacquered and polished. Roman numerals and minute track: black; printed. Hour and minute hands: shiny black; sword-shaped. Second hand: shiny black; baton-shaped.
- Case dimensions: 36.6 mm x 38.5 mm. Case thickness: 12.15 mm. Water resistance: up to 5 bar.
- Strap material: black calfskin. Closure: stainless steel folding clasp.
- Movement: mechanical self-winding; RL300-1 calibre. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève and Perlage.
- Power reserve: ~42 hours. Jewels: 25. Frequency: 4 hertz; 28,800 vibrations/hour. Functions: hours; minutes; seconds.
- Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
- This watch is shipped with a standard 225-mm-long strap.