Large Chronograph Steel
Select your size and we'll email you if it's back in stock
- ONE SIZE
A vivid expression of Ralph Lauren's deep appreciation for tradition and enduring style, the RL Stirrup collection captures our equestrian heritage with its signature stirrup-shaped silhouette. Designed with a polished stainless steel case and a supple calfskin strap with a unique stirrup-inspired closure, this chronograph features a lacquered dial with Roman numerals, a printed minute track, oxidised sword-shaped hands, and a sweeping second hand. Equipped with an RL750 calibre self-winding manufacture mechanical movement that provides a 48-hour power reserve, this classic water-resistant chronograph features elapsed-time counters, a stop/start button, and a reset button. Elegant and distinctive, this iconic collection offers timeless sophistication and the ultimate in Swiss-made technical precision.
- Case material: stainless steel. Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Crown: stainless steel with our "RL" logo.
- Dial: black; lacquered and polished. Roman numerals and minute track: white; printed. Hour and minute hands: shiny black; sword-shaped; Super-LumiNova®. Second hand: shiny; baton-shaped.
- Elapsed-time subdials: shiny white sword-shaped hands. Chronograph start/stop button. Chronograph reset button.
- Case dimensions: 36.6 mm x 38.5 mm. Case thickness: 12.15 mm. Water resistance: up to 3 bar. Strap material: black calfskin. Closure: polished stainless steel pin buckle.
- Movement: mechanical self-winding; RL750 calibre. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève and Perlage.
- Power reserve: ~48 hours. Components: 261. Jewels: 41. Frequency: 4 hertz; 28,800 vibrations/hour.
- Functions: hours; minutes; seconds; chronograph. 12-hour and 30-minute elapsed-time counters. Seconds subdial. Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
- This watch is shipped with a standard 213-mm-long strap.
|We currently offer 3 methods of delivery: Standard, Express and Next Day (all deliveries are made from Monday to Friday from 8am to 7pm).
• Standard Delivery, which costs £9.95, arrives within five business days. Should your order be more than £70, you can enjoy complimentary Standard Delivery.
• Express Delivery, which costs £14.95, arrives within two business days.
• Next Day Delivery, which costs £19.95, arrives the next business day if the order is placed before 12pm Monday- Friday. If the order is placed after 12pm or on a non business day, it will arrive within two business days.
Our team of experts are ready to assist you with attentive one-on-one service in-store or online – Explore Now