Il Fascino Ferrari
Select your size and we'll email you if it's back in stock
- ONE SIZE
For seven decades and counting, the Italian powerhouse founded by Enzo Ferrari has made an indelible red mark on popular culture and enraptured fans and collectors across the globe. Offering unrestricted access to hundreds of unseen photographs from the Ferrari Archives, this tome reveals the true story behind Ferrari's protagonists, victories, past, and future. Edited by journalist Pino Allievi and enclosed in an aluminium display case designed by Marc Newson, this encyclopedic work features a complete appendix of all Ferrari victories since the company's founding in 1947.
- Collector's Edition of 1,947 numbered copies, each signed by Piero Ferrari.
- Comes in an aluminium engine-inspired case designed by Marc Newson.
- Leather cover.
- 323 mm W x 432 mm L.
- 514 pages.
- Published by Taschen.
- This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.
|We currently offer 3 methods of delivery: Standard, Express and Next Day (all deliveries are made from Monday to Friday from 8am to 7pm).
• Standard Delivery, which costs £9.95, arrives within five business days. Should your order be more than £70, you can enjoy complimentary Standard Delivery.
• Express Delivery, which costs £14.95, arrives within two business days.
• Next Day Delivery, which costs £19.95, arrives the next business day if the order is placed before 12pm Monday- Friday. If the order is placed after 12pm or on a non business day, it will arrive within two business days.
Our team of experts are ready to assist you with attentive one-on-one service in-store or online – Explore Now