Online Gift Certificates
RALPH LAUREN ONLINE GIFT CERTIFICATES
Online Gift Certificates can be purchased at RalphLauren.co.uk and are sent via e-mail, to the email address provided when purchasing. Physical Gift Cards are also offered and can be purchased in-store. If you would like more information about Physical Gift Cards, please click here
Terms and Conditions (UK)
These terms and conditions apply to European online gift certificates ("Online Gift Certificate") which can be purchased and redeemed on RalphLauren.co.uk.
Your use of the Online Gift Certificate constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and keep a copy for your records. The Online Gift Certificate is not a credit, debit or charge card, and cannot be used for commercial purposes including in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities.
Receiving an Online Gift Certificate
We will issue you an Online Gift Certificate when you return a good that a third party has purchased for you as a gift from Ralphlauren.co.uk. The value of the Online Gift Certificate will be equal to the value of the goods you have returned.
Purchasing an Online Gift Certificate
• Online Gift Certificates can only be purchased on RalphLauren.co.uk
• Online Gift Certificates can be purchased in any amount as specified in the table below. This amount may be revised from time to time.
• You can purchase Online Gift Certificates using any credit or debit card that is accepted by the Participating Website. Customer Assistance will be happy to provide you with further details.
• Online Gift Certificates cannot be purchased using discounts or other promotions or offers.
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate
• Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate is easy. The Online Gift Certificate may be used in full or part payment for goods purchased on RalphLauren.co.uk.
• The Online Gift Certificate can be used to purchase goods at a higher price than the amount of the certificate provided that the difference is paid by you in accordance with the Terms of Sale of RalphLauren.co.uk. The use of multiple Online Gift Certificates for a single purchase is accepted but will be subject to the same restrictions as those applicable to payments made in cash on RalphLauren.co.uk. Please see the table below for the applicable maximum amounts. Cash change will not be given for purchases made using the Online Gift Certificate. The unused balance on the Online Gift Certificate can be used to make further purchases from RalphLauren.co.uk.
• The Online Gift Certificate may be used by the original recipient or anyone to whom the original recipient has given the Online Gift Certificate as a gift for their personal use. Resale of Online Gift Certificates is strictly prohibited.
• Online Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash or for credit or other gift certificates.
• If you are returning a good purchased with your Online Gift Certificate, the value of the goods will only be credited back to your Online Gift Certificate.
• The PIN is located in the email accompanying your Online Gift Certificate.
Check the balance and the expiry date
To check the balance and the expiry date of your Online Gift Certificate please click here. You will need your Online Gift Certificate number and the security code issued to you with your Online Gift Certificate. For any further queries, please contact our Customer Assistance.
The Online Gift Certificate will automatically expire 24 months from the date it was issued or its last use (for a purchase or to make a top up). Please note that any balance remaining upon expiry will be cancelled and unused amounts will not be refunded unless required by applicable law.
If your Online Gift Certificate is lost or stolen
Please take care of your Online Gift Certificate and treat it like cash. Ralph Lauren does not replace any lost or stolen Online Gift Certificate and accepts no liability for lost or stolen certificates or for any purchases made with a lost or stolen Online Gift Certificate.
If you have any questions or comments about our Online Gift Certificates please contact our Customer Assistance.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any failure or delay by us in enforcing (in whole or in part) any provision of these terms and conditions will not be interpreted as a waiver of our rights or remedies.
Online Gift Certificates are issued by Polo Ralph Lauren Europe Sàrl, 8 Chemin de Blandonnet, CH - 1214 Vernier (Switzerland).
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions (including non-contractual disputes) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Values on the Online Gift Certificate
|Country||Currency||Min. Transaction||Max. Transaction||Max. Balance|