This jersey Polo shirt is inspired by a rare item from Ralph Lauren's athletic-themed Spring 1991 collection, which featured "Polo Sport" branding prior to the official launch of Polo Sport. Its colourful graphic draws inspiration from an Art Deco poster and depicts a fictitious tennis tournament held at the Ralph Lauren Tennis Club.
- Classic Fit: our roomiest silhouette. Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow.
- Size medium has a 75 cm body length (front and back), a 47 cm shoulder, and a 114 cm chest.
- Polo collar. Two-button placket.
- Short sleeves.
- Even vented hem.
- "Polo Sport" tennis graphic printed on the centre front.
- "Exclusive Coverage of the World's Champions", "The American Lawn Tennis Group Polo Cup Contest Challenge Tie: At the Ralph Lauren Tennis Club June Second, Third and Fifth, Nineteen Ninety One" printed on the front.
- Cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 185 cm and wears a size M.
|We currently offer 3 methods of delivery: Standard, Express and Next Day (all deliveries are made from Monday to Friday from 8am to 7pm).
• Standard Delivery, which costs £9.95, arrives within five business days. Should your order be more than £70, you can enjoy complimentary Standard Delivery.
• Express Delivery, which costs £14.95, arrives within two business days.
• Next Day Delivery, which costs £19.95, arrives the next business day if the order is placed before 12pm Monday- Friday. If the order is placed after 12pm or on a non business day, it will arrive within two business days.
Our team of experts are ready to assist you with attentive one-on-one service in-store or online – Explore Now