45 mm Skeleton Steel
This product is available to purchase in-store only. Please contact the St Germain store for more details via StGermain-WatchReturn@RalphLauren.com
The 45 mm Skeleton Steel watch was inspired by Ralph Lauren's own 1938 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic Coupe, one of the most prized sports cars in the world. Visible through a sapphire crystal front and back, the timepiece's RL1967-calibre mechanical movement evokes the powerful engine under the vehicle's bonnet, and an amboyna burl wood bezel recalls its sleek wooden dashboard. The finely engineered stainless steel design embodies Mr Lauren's passion for the open road.
- Case material: black stainless steel; shot-blasted; amboyna burl wood bezel. Case back: sapphire; secured with six screws. Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Crown: black stainless steel; screw down.
- Dial: matte black; galvanic. Hour and minute hands: black; oxidised; sword-shaped; beige Super-LumiNova®.
- Seconds subdial at 6 o'clock; white Arabic numerals. Second hand: shiny beige; varnished; sword-shaped.
- Case diameter: 44.8 mm. Case thickness: 11.2 mm. Water resistance: up to 5 bar.
- Strap: black alligator. Closure: black stainless steel pin buckle; shot-blasted.
- Movement: mechanical manual winding; RL1967 calibre.
- Power reserve: ~45 hours. Components: 156. Jewels: 18. Frequency: 2.5 hertz; 18,000 vibrations/hour. Functions: hours; minutes; seconds. Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
- This watch is shipped with a standard 115-mm-long strap.