About Our Products
- Product Information and Care
- Maintaining your Ralph Lauren Timepiece
- Alterations in Ralph Lauren Stores
- Finding the Right Size
- View Size Charts
Product Information and Care
If you have questions on the proper care or fabric treatment of any of our items, please consult the tags on the interior of the garment.
Alternatively, you may Contact Us with the details of the item and we can assist you.
Maintaining your Ralph Lauren Timepiece
Information on how to best care for your Ralph Lauren Timepiece can be found on the documentation you received with your watch. Below you will find some detail that will assist you.
- To keep your timepiece in pristine condition, clean it regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth.
- Do not submerge timepiece in cleaning liquid.
- If your timepiece becomes scratched, return it to the place of purchase or to an authorized Ralph Lauren After-Sales Service Centre for professional polishing.
- We recommend limiting polishing to prevent wear on precious metals.
- Leather may become distressed with daily use and exposure to lotions and creams.
- Remove your timepiece nightly to allow the leather to breathe.
- Do not submerge leather in water or liquid of any kind.
- Owners of Ralph Lauren timepieces benefit from a global network of After-Sales Service Centres that are staffed by an elite cadre of master craftsmen who have met the highest standards of Swiss watchmaking and are authorized to perform maintenance on Ralph Lauren timepieces.
- To ensure optimal performance have your timepiece checked every two to three years and fully serviced every four to five years.
- To find a Ralph Lauren After-Sales Service Centre visit RalphLaurenWatches.com.
The Ralph Lauren International Warranty
- Your Ralph Lauren Timepiece is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for a period of two years starting from the date of purchase. Full details of the warranty are included with your watch.
- The Ralph Lauren International Warranty is only valid upon presentation of the Ralph Lauren Warranty Card that is dated, stamped and signed by the authorised Ralph Lauren retailer that sold the watch.
- Please store your Warranty Card is a safe place as it is not replaceable.
To arrange a repair, you can take it to select Ralph Lauren Stores or Contact Us and we can arrange for the watch to be collected and returned to a store. The Store will then arrange for the watch to be sent to an After Sales Centre for the repair to take place.
Please do not return the watch in the original presentation box. We are unable to guarantee that this will be returned after the repair. We ask that you package the watch sufficiently to ensure that it is protected from damage in transit.
We will ask you for specific details relating to the repair required to enable the After Sales Centre identify the repair required.
Repairs will be made and returned to you within 16 weeks.
Ralph Lauren Watch Salons
NO. 1 NEW BOND STREET
52 AVENUE MONTAIGNE
173 BOULEVARD ST GERMAIN
After-Sales Service Centers
Details can be found in the paperwork included with your Watch, along with Warranty information.
Alterations in Ralph Lauren Stores
We are able to offer an alteration service for items purchased from RalphLauren.co.uk at our 1 New Bond Street store, subject to the following:
- Standard alteration charges will apply.
- Proof of purchase will be required.
- Alterations will be completed within fourteen days.
- We are unable to carry out alterations on Club Monaco, Denim & Supply and Lauren garments.
If you have additional questions about alterations in our Ralph Lauren stores, please Contact Us.
Finding the Right Size
Please use the following guidelines along with a fabric tape measure to be certain you are ordering the right size. When taking your measurements, wear minimal or no clothing to get the most accurate information.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose. This is usually the narrowest point in your waist.
Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Wrap the tape around the fullest part of your chest or bust, including your shoulder blades, then drop your arms to your sides to measure.
Measure around the middle of neck. Allow room for your index finger to fit between the tape and your neck for a comfortable fit.
With the appropriate shoes on, measure from your crotch to your desired pant length
View Size Charts
Our size charts will help you in determining the right fit.
Some sizes may differ between brands. Online we carry US sizes and show how these compare to UK sizes. Click on the links below to view our size charts:
Please Contact Us for more information on size comparison.
THE RALPH LAUREN POLICY ON FUR
Ralph Lauren has a long-standing commitment not to use fur products in our apparel and accessories. All furlike pieces featured in the Collection are constructed from shearling.