- Conditions for Returns and Exchanges
- Extended Christmas Returns Policy
- How to Return Merchandise
- How to Exchange Merchandise
- Cancelling Your Order
Conditions for Returns and Exchanges:
- If you are not completely satisfied with an item purchased at RalphLauren.co.uk, you can return it to us within thirty (30) days of receipt of item(s) for an exchange or refund by following the steps outlined below.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition in order to be accepted as a return. Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed and in a resalable condition.
- Returned or exchanged items must be accompanied by the original invoice, all packaging, hang-tags and any related accessories and instruction booklets. No refund or exchange will be processed for items that are returned incomplete, damaged or soiled.
- Please note that the return of certain items, such as underwear, is subject to restrictions and we are unable to accept the return or exchange of personalised items (including the Create Your Own Collection line of merchandise) purchased at RalphLauren.co.uk.
- For more information, please check our Terms of Sales available at www.ralphlauren.co.uk.
- If you have any questions about the returns or exchange procedure, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Assistance at +44 (0) 2034 50 7750 or e-mail us at CustomerAssistance@RalphLauren.co.uk.
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS POLICY
- Our Returns Policy has been extended for Christmas 2014. Order placed from 1st November can be returned up until 31st January 2015. All returns are subject to our Returns Policy.
How to Return Merchandise
1. Making a Return by Mail
- Please return the item(s) using the original shipping box and packing materials. Please include each item(s) in its original packing, together with a copy of your invoice, the hang-tags and any related accessories and instruction booklets as well as the completed return form, specifying the return item and the return reason.
- For your convenience, a pre-paid UPS return label has been provided in your package. Should you require an additional UPS return label, please contact Customer Assistance and we shall send you one.
- Simply affix the pre-paid UPS return label to your package and drop the package at your nearest UPS collection center. Alternatively, you may contact UPS to arrange for pick-up at an address of your choosing.
- If you lose your pre-paid UPS return label, or if you require additional assistance with your return, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Assistance.
- Original shipping charges are not refundable except for cancellations under Article 14 of Terms of Sale. In all other cases, we will reimburse shipping charges and return shipping charges for defective or incorrect items.
- You shall receive an e-mail notification upon the completion of the returns process.
If you have questions about the returns/exchange process, please Contact Us.
2. Making a Return to any of our Ralph Lauren stores
We do not offer in-store returns for product purchased at RalphLauren.co.uk. For your convenience, we have provided a fast and reliable mail returns process. Please use provided return labels and make return via registered mail to ensure the timely credit or exchange of your merchandise.
How to Exchange Merchandise
- You can exchange an item purchased from RalphLauren.co.uk within 30 days of the receipt of your order items.
- Please return the item(s) to us by following the returns procedure as outlined in the above returns section.
- Please indicate on the return form the item to be exchanged, the reason for the exchange as well as the colour and the size of the new item requested. Please include the completed return form in the package with the returned item.
- Availability of the requested replacement item cannot be guaranteed.
- Your replacement order will be sent to you via Standard Delivery. Shipping charges for the replacement order will be borne by RalphLauren.co.uk.
- You will receive an e-mail notification once the exchange process has been completed.
- We will refund you the original price paid for the return item, less any adjustments or credits that may have been subsequently issued (if any).
- Please note that if you return an item without a receipt or an invoice, we will issue a credit for the last known value of the item.
- All returns (including items purchased through the gift service) will be credited to the original purchaser's form of payment unless otherwise specified on the returns/exchanges form. The original purchaser's credit card account will be credited upon the processing of the returned item(s), and the credit should appear on the original purchaser's next bank statement.
- Refunds of items purchased with a gift card will be issued in the form of another gift card.
- You will receive an e-mail notification once the refund process has been completed.
Cancelling Your Order:
Please note that once you place an order at RalphLauren.co.uk, there is a limited period of time during which you will be able to cancel your order until it is fully processed. If the cancel option is available, you will find a button next to your order on the order tracking page at the following link: http://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/orderlogin.jsp
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to Contact Us for assistance.