Booking an Appointment with a Stylist at Polo Ralph Lauren Store on Regent Street, London
Booking Terms and Conditions
Ralph Lauren UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 02959496 and registered office at 46 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire WD17 1HE (“We”, “we” or “us”), offers appointments with stylists exclusively at the Polo Ralph Lauren store located at 169-173 Regent Street, W1B 4JF London. Bookings can be made on this website. Please ensure that you have read, understood and accepted these Booking Terms and Conditions before you submit a booking.
- Booking Arrangements. We offer weekday and weekend appointments. All bookings and reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. Once you have completed your booking online, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail with the details of your appointment. We advise that bookings are made at least two weeks ahead of your chosen date.
- Cancellations. Please make any cancellations at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or schedule an appointment for any reason in our sole discretion, including circumstances out of our control. An appointment will only be cancelled, refused or changed in exceptional circumstances. Any cancelled appointment will be rescheduled at the client?s earliest convenience.
- No Purchase Obligation. Stylists are available to give advice only. Clients are under no obligation to purchase any garments, accessories or goods recommended by the stylist.
- Privacy & Personal Information. We have the highest respect for your privacy. It is our policy to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information by putting in place appropriate security measures and safeguards. All personal information collected during the booking process will only be used to arrange your booking and organise your appointment. In the event that you provide personal data relating to a third party (such as your spouse, partner, family members or friends) to us, you represent and warrant by submitting such data that the third party?s express consent has been obtained for the communication of their data to us for the purposes listed herein. As we rely on your personal data to prepare your appointment and provide our services to you, you undertake to ensure that all information provided to us is true, accurate and complete and that changes to any such information shall be notified to us in a timely manner. Your personal data will be retained by us only to the extent that one or more of the purposes for which it was collected remains valid or pursuant to laws and regulations for which retention may be necessary or required. You may any time request access to, changes to or deletion of your personal information by sending your request by email to eu.privacy@RalphLauren.com. For further information on how personal data is used and protected, please click here.
- Limitation of Liability. We exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, wasted management or office time and whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable) in connection with our services and your appointment.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and to keep us and our stylists indemnified from and against any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, (including reasonable legal fees) arising or resulting from your use of our services and any violation of these Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Law and Jurisdiction. These Booking Terms & Conditions are governed by English Law and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.