- Your Information
- Products and Colours
- Terms of Sale
- Ownership of Website Materials
- Your use of the Website
- Material You Submit
- Infringement Notice
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- How to Contact Us
Last modified: June 1, 2012
This Website is operated by Ralph Lauren Europe Sàrl ("Ralph Lauren"), a company registered in Switzerland with company number CH-660-0313003-0. Our registered address is 24 Route de la Galaise, CH - 1228 Plan-les-Ouates (Switzerland). Our VAT number is 060.720.034.
You do not have to register to use the Website but will need to register to purchase goods via the Website. There are advantages in registering and creating an account with us. Not only will shopping be easier, but your experience with us will become more personalised over time. By creating an account, you can store credit card information for easier and faster checkout, maintain an address book, review your order history and edit billing or shipping information.
Products and Colours
Not all of the products we sell are available for sale through the Website. Additional products are available in Ralph Lauren stores and corners all around the world. Please visit us on http://stores.ralphlauren.co.uk in order to find the nearest store.
We have made every effort to display the colours and textiles of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible however, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that products will be exactly as depicted on the Website.
Terms of Sale
The information on this Website does not constitute a binding offer to sell the products described on the Website. All purchases made via the Website are subject to our Terms of Sale.
Ownership of Website Materials
Your use of the Website
You may access, copy, download and print the Website Material for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice that appears on the Website Material. Any other use of the Website Material is strictly prohibited. You may not use the Website or the Website Material for any commercial purpose whatsoever. If you download or upload any materials from or to this Website, you do so at your own discretion and risk.
You may not use contact information provided on the Website for unauthorised purposes, including marketing. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website in any way - including through the use of any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Website - or to intercept any data (including personal information) transmitted via the Website.
Material You Submit
You may not use this Website to upload to, distribute or otherwise publish any content that:
- infringes any rights of third parties, including without limitation their intellectual property rights;
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect;
- is contrary to public policy and/or accepted moral standards, including without limitation: pornographic or sexually explicit images; obscene or offensive messages; material which is defamatory or libellous of any person or which is invasive of their privacy or publicity rights; material harmful to minors; material likely to incite crimes or offences; material promoting discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; material promoting computer piracy or any other criminal offence; anything likely to harass, upset, embarrass or alarm another person or cause them to harm themselves; or any material likely to misrepresent your identity or impersonate another person (including by submitting material intended to give the impression that it is originated by Ralph Lauren or any other person);
- contains among others things and without limitation viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of the Website or any computer software or hardware;
- acts contrary to Ralph Lauren's interests, in particular by modifying, damaging, or overloading the Website;
- is inconsistent with reasonable use of the Website (for example by submitting the same material repeatedly); or
- promotes any commercial activity whatsoever, for example by sending promotional or advertising messages or spam.
In the event you submit any material via the Website:
- you warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights (including all intellectual property rights) to such material, and that such material complies in all respects with these Terms and Use;
- you grant Ralph Lauren and its affiliates and agents a non exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such material throughout the world in any media; and
- you acknowledge that we have no obligation of confidentiality in relation to any material you submit to us.
This Website may contain links to other websites, some of which are operated by Ralph Lauren or its affiliates and others of which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you. We have not reviewed the information on those other websites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other websites, or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other websites. Inclusion of links to other websites should not be viewed as an endorsement of their content. Any questions or comments relating to those other websites should be addressed to the operator of those websites.
Neither you nor any third party acting on your behalf may link to any page of this Website.
You or third parties acting on your behalf may not (i) use our proprietary marks and logos (including without limitation "Polo", "Ralph Lauren", "Polo Ralph Lauren", Lauren" and "Denim & Supply") as meta tags or any other "hidden text"; or (ii) use framing technology to enclose any content included on the Website, without our prior written consent.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that you do the same. If you think your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our Legal Department, who can be reached at:
Ralph Lauren Europe SARL
Attention: European Head of the Legal Division
24 Route de la Galaise
Fax: +41 22 562 5586
In order for us to more effectively assist you, the notification must include all of the following:
- a description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed;
- information reasonably sufficient to locate the material in question on the Website;
- your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit Ralph Lauren to contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a signed statement by you confirming that all of the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Ralph Lauren reserves the absolute right to remove any material from the Website in it sole discretion at any time.
The information on this Website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon. Save as provided in our Terms of Sale we are not responsible if information made available on this Website is not accurate, complete or current. We reserve the right to amend or correct the content on the Website at any time without prior notice or liability to you.
Ralph Lauren provides you with access to the Website on the basis that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, conditions and other terms of any kind (including, without limitation, any warranty that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the Website will be secure; that the Website or the server that makes the Website available will be virus-free; or that information on the Website will be complete, accurate or timely.
Ralph Lauren, our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, wasted management or office time and whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable) in connection with (i) this Website and the Website Material, (ii) the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, (iii) any websites linked to this Website or the material on such linked websites, and (iv) any information on this Website. Your sole and exclusive remedy for any of the foregoing or any dispute with Ralph Lauren, our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, is to discontinue your use of the Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If any material on this Website, or your use of the Website, is contrary to the laws of the place where you are when you access it, the Website is not intended for you, and we ask you not to use the Website. You are responsible for informing yourself of the laws of your jurisdiction and complying with them.
Clause headings are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these conditions.
How to Contact Us
Phone: +44 (0) 203 450 7750
Thank you for visiting us at www.RalphLauren.co.uk